« Home | Ask Me Anything!!!!!! » | Raising a "MAN" » | How important is sex in a relationship? » | The In-laws Part I » | Romance, too much work? » | Breaks and friends » | 1st Meme of 2006 » | Mother in law » | Body Image » | Welcome 2006 !!!!!!!! » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

ANSWERS!!!!!

Here are the Answers to your questions

MeCrazyMe Asked


1. Do you have a crush on any blogger you have met?

I really like all the bloggers that I have met but as far as a crush not yet


2. What is your best quality?

I would have to say my Loyalty. Once I consider you my friend I am going to have your back all the way.

3. Do you like to give advice or receive advice?

I like both. If I have been in the situation and I feel that maybe I call help I’ll try. As much as I don’t always want to hear it I welcome advice.

4. Was I missed at the blogger meetup being that I couldn't go?

Yes

5. If someone came to your door with three small children saying that a old high school friend had you down as next of kin to raise her children (she passed way) what would you do?

I would raise the kids. I have a soft spot for children and if the person felt that I was the right person to keep them I’d be honored.

6. What is your favorite number?

24 that’s the date I was born

7. What is the best compliment someone has ever gave you?

That Im a great mom…. Its doesn’t get better than that for me

8. Why am I not at this damn meet up?

I don’t know, you tell me.

Anonymous ASk
1. Would u ever have a sexual relation with a blogger?

No . Blogging can get personal but I don’t want to get THAT personal.

2. Do u want to have a sexual relationship with a blogger?

NO

3.Thongs, no panties or bloomers?

I like panties.

4.Favorite singer only one please?

Right Now its KEM

5. Why do u like blogging?

It gives me an outlet for my frustrations with life

6. If u could change 1 thing about your mate what would it be?

If I could change one thing I would want him to be more romantic.

7. Is there a blogger u really dont care for to much?

Not really

8. What career would u really like to get into?

I would really like to get into Social Work

9. Do u have a friend whom mate u are attracted too. If so have u even want to act on temptation?

My husband has one friend who is FINE but that’s where it ends.

10. What sexually wont u do even if u were paid?

I’m sure there are more but for now I will say bestiality

11. They say anything can be brought. If you were/are in a serious financial bind and a fellow blogger, friend, supervisor would proposition u to sleep with them for one night and they would pay off all your debts& give u $100,000 would u do it? Part 2 of this question is your mate must watch this go down?

Is the propositioner FINE? Ok, ok I think I’d do it and after explaining to my man that we would be debt free and have money spare He would either be fine with it or I will be the only one out of Debt. LOL



Will asked

My one question is, What does your blog user name -- Msnhim -- mean? Please explain in explicit detail.

Msnhim (pronounced- Missing Him)

I had a really good friend at a time in my life when things weren’t so great and he was there to be the friend I needed at the time. We spent many hours talking about life and the day to day happenings and it felt good to have someone to talk to that was kind of going through the same thing….. Life started changing for both of us and everything changed. The friendship that I depended on was no more and hasn’t been the same since. We still keep in contact but it will never be what it once was there for I am MSNHIM.



Bajan Queen ASked

Since you are your parent's favorite child.....do you have a favorite amongst your children?!?!

I love all my children but I believe that everyone has a favorite. I would same its my baby cause she is the most like me and I think its hilarious

What is a typical day like in the life of Msnhim???

I live the life of your typical mother of 3. I have my day job and then I go home to " WORK".LOL



BK Asked

Can you cook?

Yes I can cook. do I like to cook? no not really.

What's your favorite dish?

My favorite To eat, shrimp Scampi. To cook is pasta.


Favorite book?


Has to be The Notebook. I cried when I read that book


Favorite blogger post (by you)?

My favorite blogger post by me would be "G-String Horror"

I still don’t know how I survived that night

Kayla Asked

1. Have you been doing any driving lately?

Sadly no but im hoping to get a new car by summer

2. What's your dream vacation?

Anything that envolves warm weather and lots of romance

3. If you weren't an Administrative Assistant, what would you be doing?

Something envolving children I love kids. I just dont always like them. LOL

4. Has the situation in the romance department improved for you?

Not Really but I keep hope alive. LOL

Cutie Cola Asked

1. What is the one thing (sexually) that you will never, ever, ever do??

bestiality
2. What is the one thing (sexually) that you have always wanted to do but have never done due to inhibitions or just plain shyness??

Hmmmm Good question. I would say voyeurism . There something very erotic about the idea of someone watching.


So now you know just a little but more about me !





I like #5.

Actually I like all your answers...
Knew there was a reason I liked you... you come across...real and sincere...and loyal! Thought you were gonna st-ut-ter through Anon's crazy questions...LOL I would have...

Have a good week.

thanks for the insight...

Ok, thank you for the insight on you missy....

I have to second Alli-babe you do come off very real and sincere and loyal! I think it's the Taurus in you!! ~lol~ ( you know when ever I get a chance I will remind you of that...right) *smile*

~Smooches~

all the good questions were taken. :(

Post a Comment