« Home | Spoiled ?????? » | L.O.V.E » | Let talk about sex.. again » | ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS!!!! » | ANSWERS!!!!! » | Ask Me Anything!!!!!! » | Raising a "MAN" » | How important is sex in a relationship? » | The In-laws Part I » | Romance, too much work? » 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 

If I were.... MEME

If I were a ______ I would be??



Car: A sadan---- cause Im cute and reliable



Book: A romance novel--- cause I am VERY romantic



Movie: A thriller---cause you never know what to expect from me



Weather: A Sunny Day with no Clouds in the Sky (but only around 75-80F)---- cause who doesn’t like a sunny day



Drink: an Apple martini--- cause like me its sweet but if you have to much it can knock you on your ass



Ice Cream Flavor: Sorbet--- cause its sooth and sweet, like me. LOL



Song or Genre of Music: Smooth Jazz----Cause its very sensual like yours truly. LOL



Shoe: 3 inch stiletto--- Cause what is sexier that that




Food: Chinese food --- cause I fill you up but in 10 minutes you want more.




This was fun. I Tagg Everyone on my bloggroll and anyone reading this

At first I was thinkin..."Cool, I'm prolly not on her blogroll" and DAMMIT if my name was on there! HAHAHAHAHA

Ok, I LOVED all of YOUR answers...I couldn't have said it any better myself!! So can we call it even? HAHAHAHA

*whispering who the fuck are you describing in this meme, sweet SHYYYTTTT* LMAO just kidding you know I lubbbbbbbb yoooooouuuuuu!!!!

@ That Girl TAM--Hmmm it sound like you trying to get out of it. LOL


@ Nicky-- Ummm this means you TOO!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! My firsr MEME of 2006!! I will definitely have this one done before the weekend gets here!!!
And thank you for your beautiful comment on my site! I would love to have an advice column, but motivational speaker is sounding real good too! (smile) Thanks baby!

Okay forgive my typo..I have got to cut these nails down...LOL

This is SA = Super Anonymous Look out coming soon to a site near u!!!

If I were a:

car: a caddilac cause I am style, grace, speed & power!!

Book: a mystery bcause u think u know the ending. Yeah RIGHT!!!

Movie: a thriller/comedy cause while u laughing i 'll have your mind twisted.

weather: I am always unpredictable

Drink: Green Eyes or Peach strawberry pina colada!!

Ice Cream: Vanilla cause i look plain but when u taste me damn i am many flavors!! LOL

Songs: I like it all cant discriminate with music but a slow song with deep lyrics can capture anyone soul

Shoe: expensive!!! when it comes walking u must walk in style, comfort & Envy!!

Food: japanese/seafood cause its better than Chinese and u stay full too!!

Thanks Msnhim this was fun!!!!

Hmmm, I don't know about the tagging bit and all, but I loved this post. 3 inch stilettos huh? Girl, you can't go wrong there!

Loved the post!

I love the chinese food answer.... THAT"S ME!! lol
Great post.

Since I don't have a blog anymore, I decided to put my answers here!

Car: A hooptie---- cause i'm so fucking reliable.

Book: A novel--- HARDCOVER (very hard to put down.);o)

Movie: A Tear jerker---cause i'm so sentimental

Weather: A nice fall day not to hot not to cold 65-70 degrees.

Drink: VODKA--- cause that shit don't have play it will have you on your ass, like me no time for bullshit in 2006.

Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla with sprinkles--- cause its so comforting, like me. LOL

Song or Genre of Music: Elevator music lol----Cause its very laid back like me. LOL

Shoe: Moccasins--- Cause I make people feel comfortable

Food: Steak and Potatoe --- cause it's very hearty and filling.

Oops this should question should actually ready: Drink: VODKA--- cause that shit don't play it will have you on your ass, like me no time for bullshit in 2006.

*I inserted an extra word*

I'm still stickin with YOUR answers...lol

Post a Comment