« Home | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » | Cheating -which is worse? » | When its Over.... » | Secrets » | Good Girl/ Bad Girl » | A confession » | If I were.... MEME » | Spoiled ?????? » | L.O.V.E » | Let talk about sex.. again » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

For you.....

For you …..


I want you to know that I cherish your friendship. I have shared things with you I would never with anyone else. I trust you.

Every night I fall asleep thinking of you, wondering how you are, if you're all right and if you think of me. I’ve been told that time heals everything. I've come to believe time just makes things a little easier to deal with.

I pray that you will accomplish your dreams with strength and pride. I want you to have the best of life. Please take care of yourself because I truly care for you.

Happy Vanetine’s Day

...you forgot to add...From: MsnHim

that was nice...have a happy v-day...enjoy yourself

Nice. Happy V-Day.

Whoever it is your talking too.......I hope they get your message. Have a great Valentines Day!

SA=SuperAnonymous says Happy V-Day to u and all of blogg world!!!! SA out!!

That was beautiful.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy V Day Babes!

i lik eyour blog...it touches on realness...good job!!

Awwwwwww. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Happy V-Day to you to ma!

~Smooches~

@ SA shouldn't you have your site up by now?

"Him" was some kinda special.....Hmmmmm I would be MsnHim too!!!

@ Thykness ... get out of my head please! LOL

Awh.. Thank you girl that was soo sweet. I care about you to.

best regards, nice info » »

Very nice site! » »

Post a Comment