« Home | Good Girl/ Bad Girl » | A confession » | If I were.... MEME » | Spoiled ?????? » | L.O.V.E » | Let talk about sex.. again » | ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS!!!! » | ANSWERS!!!!! » | Ask Me Anything!!!!!! » | Raising a "MAN" » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 

Secrets

What do you consider a secret and can you keep one?

I follow a rule that anytime I am talking to one of my girls whatever is said is deem
“confidential”.

Some people don’t feel this way. Some say “well she didn’t say it was a secret” but I say Did she have to? I think if you know your real friends you KNOW when something is a secret…..


Now the question is Do you ever tell? What if the secret is sooooo good would you risk telling someone?


We all say things about other people cause we think these two are never going to meet but what if they do? How do you know that the person you told the secret to isn’t going to “ Spill the Beans”?


Secrets, do you keep them….or are you guilty of saying to much?

SA= SuperAnonymous says Secrets there are many meant to be kept that way, but 9 out of ten times they are told to someone else.

What do I mean by this is: Scenario: I tell u a secret u tell no one close to me but u tell your mate during pillow talk. Is it a secret any more?
Secrets make the world go round and break the world down. If u can Keep one CONGRADS but like I said in my profession I seen it all and heard it all. Then again I take that back because some new SHIT could be coming my way in my next conversation i have with someone.

Secrets are my life work. LoOK at My name SA.
If you were told that i am very well known person in say like entertainment lets use the name Dr.Phil, in politics (Hillary or Bill Clinton, in Music (usher or Mariah) in sports like SHAQ or KOBE, in Movies Brad Pitt or Denzell,Halle or Angela Jolie could u keep it a secret. Say I Like your post so much I befriend u. Could u really keep it a secret?
In dont think so! Secret are always told most of the time. Good LUCK on YOUR SECRET KEEPING> SA WILL BE HERE REAL SOON!!!!!!

Oh This is not a secret U do know me but from where I can never say the hint is in the message!
Later

@ SA Why all the double talk.... why not make yourself Known?

SA = SuperAnonymous says that my safety and well being is very important to me. I dont have time for my name to be in the national inquirer. thanks but no thanks. this is one secret best kept to myself. But i must say I really like your post. '
SA out!!!!

I keep em.

BUT I know people who don't. They tell other people that are their friends and don't thikn it will ever get back to the person that told the secret to begin with.

I had to think to myself. If these people are telling me other peoples secrets then I know for damn sure they are telling mine. So I stopped talking!

Nice post!

@ SA you dont know me. You know my Blogg

LOL @ dee, I don't have that many either shit the people that deal with me tell me to slow down to turn the page my book is so open.

I have learned to keep them also and am slowly learning that some of your own stuff is better left unsaid..

Have I told? Yes. Should I have? Debatable. Did I feel bad about it? YES. Do I tell now? NO.

I have used examples before, but left out the names, because someone was experiencing the same problem.

But I do concur with Nic that If I have been trusted with something, I will, to the best of my ability, honor that.

I have also learned from my mother is the best way to keep a secret, is to not tell ANYONE.

A wise (and recently very intellectual) woman once told me that once you are no longer the only person to know something it is no longer a secret. There is no such thing as a secret. Things that you think are secrets, may not be known by a lot of people, but they are known by some (even if you don't know them) so they are not secrets.

I keep secrets under all circumstances! I am a loyal friend, and hope that my friends would do the same for me.

SA must say touche msnhim, point well taken but i will see over time is this true. Until then I will pass. THanks again!!!!
SA =Super Anonymous out

I tend to keep secrets unless it's about the well being of someone that I care about.

So, you want to know if I tell? Well... None of your business because if I tell you I tell then it would not be a secret.

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
diazepam tablet princess cruises

Post a Comment