« Home | Secrets » | Good Girl/ Bad Girl » | A confession » | If I were.... MEME » | Spoiled ?????? » | L.O.V.E » | Let talk about sex.. again » | ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS!!!! » | ANSWERS!!!!! » | Ask Me Anything!!!!!! » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

When its Over....

When is it over? Are we honest with ourselves when relationships fall apart?


I think everyone reaches a point where they know that the relationship isn’t working but many people stay for different reasons. Some stay for the children, others stay cause the relationship is comfortable and they don’t want to loose that but many stay cause they can’t bear the thought of hurting there partner, but is this healthy?


When your ready to walk away from a relationship how important are these factors in making your decision? How do you walk away?

I've learned that when it's time to go ...JUST GO! Because if you wait it'll only get worse andyou'll be miserable longer.

"Breaking up is hard to do"...especially when you have been "too strong for too long"..."It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday" but there comes a time when you have to "Keep on walking"...and become "So Sick of Love songs"...If you ask me...I just say "Love is a Battlefield" I rather walk away with scars then to stand there and fight over a dead situation.

@ Thykness ..... you are Hilarious!!!!!

SA=SuperAnonymous says walking away was/is a piece of cake. Okay just joking about the piece of cake part. But seriously, it doesnt mean I didnt/dont have an emotional attachment but I looked at it like its yours lost. And if I was a serial Killer and i had TO wait years to get at someone I can wait its about patience. I may feel pain cause of leaving but pain doesnt last forever.

THE MAIN POINT HERE IS REFUSAL OF ALLOWING SOMEONE TO CAUSE CONSTANT PAIN AND SADNESS WHETHER THAT BE EMOTIONAL< PHYSICAL PSYCHOLOGICALLY IS NOT IN MY MAKE UP ANYMORE! ITS ABT MY HAPPINESS!!! REMEMBER YOUR HAPPINESS IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE OTHER PERSON NOT THERE BULLSHIT.
SA OUT!! SEE YA SOON MSNHIM!!!

@ SA you make some very good points..... dont you thingk its time to get a site of your own.

Oh by the way I think NICKY left something on her sire for you.

OKAY MSNHIM....YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED SWEETY...CHECK IT OUT...
THYKNESS.BLOG.COM

This is a good question, but I have no idea! It is so hard to walk away, but that means that you still care. If you didn’t, it wouldn’t be so hard now would it?!?!?!

I suck at letting go. So much that I am thinking about changing my opinion that you can be friends with your ex's.

Thanks I am working on it. SA OUT!

This one is too difficult for me to answer seeing how I've left my husband TWICE (even divorced him)...although both times my decision was influenced by other people (sad, but true).

I can walk away easily, but it's the time after I leave that I take to look back on what I left!

If it was bad, I can let go!

Sa=SuperAnonymous says hey melinda didnt mean to scare u abt the whole serial killer thing. just using that as a reference not meant to scare anyone. sorry!!!

First I must say in regard to kids.. If they are involved NEVER use them as an excuse to stay. Children know when something is wrong whether you tell them or not, so if a person walked away from a relationship you may just do better by the kids.

It's not healthy to stay, knowing that you want to go. ....

Like Vivian Green: "I gotta go, I Gotta Leave"

Post a Comment