« Home | Would you past the ORAL exam ??????? » | IT’S A BOY!!!!!! » | Happy Cinco De Mayo! » | Sex On Demand? » | The Sounds of SEX » | Have you ever had a one night stand? » | Im Back! » | Count Down to my Birthday!!! » | How long is too long to stay mad? » | Flirting » 

Monday, May 15, 2006 

I need to get my head straight.

I'll be taking a short break for blogging..... to many things going on...... I need to get myself together.... I'll be back soon.


Take care

I'll miss ya!! Hope everything is ok!

WEll be here when u need us..come back soon!!!!!!

Awww damn just tell the truth! All that damn sex talk got you holed up at home withcha man doing all types of nasty ish you been thinking bout!

I ain't mad atcha!

hope all goes well. come back soon!

Wow, I am taking the same break.

We know you've got a lot going on and you have your priorities straight, if you didn't you would still be trying to keep up with our crazy asses.

Take care.

Take care I'll miss the reads of course i'll be here when you get back..sometimes a break is always good.

I hope everything is okay with you.

Hope everything is OK!

Yep! Same here! I'm on hiatus from one of mine myself. Hope everything's ok with you!

Hope all is well...let us know when you come back!

Noooooooo....I hope everything is ok with you and your family.

Please come back soon we will miss you!! :(

~Smooches~

How I come, and you go?? Lol

I think it's called too much SEX on the brain...LOl.
I hope every thing okay!!
Take all the time you need

-M

Post a Comment