« Home | Have you told your partner everything? » | UPDATE----Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | My 10 » | Over sexed? I say No! » | Im not “Friendly Phil” » | S&M » | The Weekend- WHY » | A MEME :-) » | LIAR, LIAR » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

Flirting

We’ve all done it and some of us still do it, but where do you draw the line? I am by nature a flirt, its just imbedded in my DNA. I enjoy flirting and being flirted with. Who doesn’t like to feel like “you still got it”? Now I have always been known to flirt my way through situations for example


1. There was this leather jacket that I wanted but I didn’t want to pay full price for so after going back and forth with the guy and some light flirting he brought down the price.

So I do use my “powers” for good. LMAO. But recently I had an encounter with someone I met at work. This guy stops by my office and walks out, as he’s walking out I thought he was lost so I asked him “can I help you?” He tells me that he works for security and that he is just checking the floor. Ok. So he leaves and about 10 minutes later he comes back and introduces himself and we begin conversation (i.e. How long have you been working here? what did you do before this ect.) Now this guy is FINE and he proceeds to flirt with me, And not to be outdone I flirted back, now this is all in good fun until he asked me if I had a boyfriend (LOL. oh did I forget to mention this BOY (sorry) is only 26) he actually thought he was older than me. So usually this is the part where I make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that I have a husband and three kids and that usually puts the KABOSH on it going any further, but I don’t know if it was the fact that he was fine or that I was a little tickled by the fact that he was interested in me but I actually DIVERTED he question! I cant say why I acted like I didn’t hear him I just figure I am never going to see this guy again so it doesn’t matter.


Now I don’t expect to bump into this guy again but if I do rest assured that I will be letting him know that I am married and we can only be friends but has anyone ever found themselves in a similar situation?

Are you a flirt?

What are your feelings on flirting?

I flirt.......I flirt back....I try to FLIRT to get my way but it doesnt work like that all the time..I've been called a PLAYER because Im flirtatious

Yes I flirt! I have flirted my way out of speeding tickets, I have flirted my way to get free drinks, I am just a flirt by nature. Actually there has been many times where someone thought i was flirting with someone else, and i wasn't AT ALL, so sometimes niceness and friendliness can be confused for flirting. Flirting is pretty much harmless, however there is a fine line when your in a relationship of what is OK and what is NOT OK. But if youir single, FLIRT as much as you like!!

I posted about flirting, and the rules of flirting a while back. I honestly don't believe I am a flirt, although some people would say otherwise. There's nothing wrong with flirting, as long as it stays that way. People can get their feelings hurt if they take things too seriously . . . tryst me, I have been on both sides of that situation.

Yeah, I flirt. I haven't done it to get my way, though. There have been occasions I've flirted and got a good deal on some shoes or clothes. The best was when I got a great deal on my car. Ha! It's harmless, though. Sometimes, I'm being just being friendly, and that is mistaken for flirtin'. That has gotten me in quite a few sticky situations. hehe

Yes, I flirt. I think it's harmless, as long as it's all in fun.

I flirt all the dang time....it's the Taurus in me!! :)

I can't seem to help it! It just happens. I talk and smile and cajole with my voice and wallah!

It does feel good but there is a limit, and you have to be very careful...sometimes it doesn't always go nice!

~Smooches~

I wouldn't call it flirting. I would call it just being myself and most of time my actions are taken wrong, but early on they usually know I am involved and have no intentions on being with them in any kind of way, so most of the time they settle for being my friend.

Post a Comment