« Home | My 10 » | Over sexed? I say No! » | Im not “Friendly Phil” » | S&M » | The Weekend- WHY » | A MEME :-) » | LIAR, LIAR » | Two truths and a LIE- UPDATE » | Guess, Two truths and a lie » | Another Baby????? » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Two Truths and a lie- Part 2

1. I was once involved in illegal gambling.

2. I have a secret crush on my brother-in-law.

3. I have only had 5 boyfriends in my life.


So, whats the truth and whats the lie????

the lie is u only had 5 boyfriends.

Whats so ILLEGAL aobut GAMBLING I wanna know?

The lie is you have a crush on your brother in law

LOL! Hell i have illigally gambled before, anytime i have played cards for money here in Maryland.

I am going to say the lie is you have only had 5 boyfriends

The lie is you have a crush on your brother in law :)

I'm going for the 5 boyfriends...

Aww, yeah, your infamous Truf and Lye post:

Number Three is the lie, all night long.

I think the rest is feasible.

I so hope I am right.

Have a good weekend!

I'm gonna say that #2 is the lie.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

# 2 is a lie.

This is very interesting site...
» »

Post a Comment