« Home | Solo? why not! » | Sex Again? » | OUCH!!!!!...... Circumcision » | Sorry - just a meme » | More SEX » | STRIPPING » | Skeletons in the closet » | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » | For you..... » | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

Another Baby?????

When did my uterus become everybody’s business? I truly believe that the rudest question that anyone when has asked me is when they hear that I have 3 kids, the first thing that comes out of their mouths is “ your not having any more right?” WHF????


When did the issues of my having kids become YOUR problem????? I could see if I lived off the government (not that there’s anything wrong with that) or I was contently asking people to baby sit (the only person that’s every really help with the kids Is my MOM) Or I didn’t take care of my kids but that’s not the case. I bust my ass with my kids. I may not be able to give them everything that they want but I make they get everything they NEED even if I have to go with out!!!!


Now I’m not gonna lie I have tossed the idea of having another child back and forth and I Haven’t, I repeat haven’t made up my mind but whether or not I decided to have a baby that’s between me and my Husband!


Has this ever happened to you?

What do you think about this?

If you and the husband feel like having another baby do it... Fuck what everyone else thinks, because in the end it's you and him who are going to have to take care of the baby.

Unless your like me and take care of other peoples kids you didn't make.LMAO

I haven't gotten the question yet cuz i only have 2. But i am sure if i had 3 people would ask. My mom had (well still has) 6 kids and people used to say some real ignorent shit to her! Why does anyone other than you and your husband even care if you have 30 more kids.

Yes, and no. But it happens to me in a different way.

"Girl, you don't have any kids, yet?" NO, is it a crime?

"When?" When I get a husband!

"Better hurry up." Hurry up and do what?

"Have one by yourself?" Do I look sad to you?

Why are people always in folks bidness.

As for you, they are acting as if you are Andrea Yates or something that you're causing your children harm. If you and your spouse want to have ten children, and they are taken care of, what are they getting their panties and draws in a bunch for?

Hey:

I just responded to your previous blog as well. . .

I wrote about this same subject recently. :)

I agree with Nicky. If you decided to have another one it is you and your husbands concern. I'm not married nor do I have any kids but I get the "so when are you getting married" or "when are you doing to have some babies". My response is usually "mind your business" or "when I'm ready. People just like to talk.

i'mma old bitty now...but i look at the little feet and the little fat chubby wrist and the perfect little cutie bow lips...and I want one.

Then I rememebr that..now...I am free to get up in the middle of the night and do what the hell I wanna do and not be worried about protective services being called because I done left the kids in the house alone............LOL

Ok, now that I picked up my jaw, I can comment. It really slays me when people who don't really know you try to suggest what you should do with your life.

Like Nicky said....if you and your husband want another baby...Fuck them.
*sigh* Assholes.

My situation is just the opposite. People ridicule me for just having one kid. They say that my daughter will grow up lonely and unbalanced. They call me selfish.I know my limits! With the way that I like to travel and do things, one kid is enough. Taking my daughter places is a breeze, and I have no problem finding anyone to keep her when I want to do things alone. When I'm ready for the diaper shuffle, I'll entertain the thought of another child! So I feel you on this post. My uterus is my business.

P-i get the same thing....cuz I dont have any......they either looking at me like there is sum'n wrong with me or they think im GAY......Its 2006 I dont understand what the BIG deal is about it..I can see if we was stuck in the 70's or 80's hell even the 90's but single moms are doing it..and SHIT happens ya know

shit i wish folks would stop asking me WHY i WON'T have anymore kids. In how many friggin languages can I say -- mine is 15 and it's almost OVER! I'm not doing it again!

LMAO @ nicky and her not likin' other peoples kids!

my woman just had one 9 months ago and she trying to get me to procreate already again

The question i always get is "when are you gonna have kids"?

And I say "when I get married dammit"! LOL

I wish I could have three or four or one (well not one, I wouldnt want an only child). Ive been diagnosed infertile, which I havent claimed, but when people ask me "When?", how can I tell them, "If it were up to me, you would be asking me 'when will you stop'."

We went to my Granmas funeral last year and one of my Southern cousins (who has four kids and three grandkids at age 41) asked my sister "what are yall waiting on?" My sister didnt miss a beat, turned back around and said, "Im waiting on the Lord" No one asked us anything after that!!! LOL

Yes it has, but it is your body, your uterus and your decision. why give it any energy?

Post a Comment