« Home | More SEX » | STRIPPING » | Skeletons in the closet » | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » | For you..... » | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » | Cheating -which is worse? » | When its Over.... » | Secrets » | Good Girl/ Bad Girl » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

Sorry - just a meme

I’ve been feeling a little under the weather these past few days and , Yes I am taking the easyway out with a meme but at least you have something to read!


1} Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
Cake... I forgot about it.

2} Describe yourself in three “s” words:
Sweet, Sassy, Stubborn.

3} How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
an hour more or less.

4} Favorite place to blow $50?
Nine West. I looooove shoes

5} How many people have you thought were “the one”?
Three.

6} What is something that turns you off about your crush?
Ummmm...

7} What kind of car do you drive?
None.

8} What’s in your CD player/ipod right now?
A little bit of evrything.

9} What celebrity would you have coffee with?
Ophra.

10} What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
Tom Cruise - Im soooo sick of him.

11} What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Colgate with the breath strips

12} What time do you go to bed?
10:15pm

13} Last movie you saw?
Hoodwinked. What? I have kids.

14} Last TV show you watched?
Grey's Anatomy

15} Who is your best friend?
Nicky & J

16} Who in your family do you best get along with?
My Mom.

17} Who do you have a crush on?
I take the 5th on this.

18} What time is it right now?
10:54am

19} Are you planning a vacation/travel?
Miami in April.

20} When/Where was the last time you traveled?
Puerto Rico last year.

21} How many times have you been in love?
Three.

22} How old will you be in 10 years?
40.

23} Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully living happily in my own Home.

24} Sinful snacking weakness?
Most Desserts.

25} Rollercoasters?
Hell Yeah.

26} Ever run out of gas?
Yes.

27} Ever been on a train?
Only when I have to.

28} Ever been on a blind date?
Yes.

29} Ever been to Europe?
Yes.

30} What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?
Pee Standing up. LOL

31} Would you tell anyone it was really you?
Yes.

32} Ever been arrested?
No.

33} Have a crush on anyone you work with?
Hell NO!!!!!!!!

34} What is something you believe in?
Love at first sight.

35} What is something you fear?
Loosing a child.

36} Big or smaller?
BIG

37} What is the worst physical or emotional pain you have ever experienced?
I rather not say.

38} What is your favorite television show?
Grey's Anatomy

39} Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture?
I didnt even know you could do that?

40} Tell us something about your childhood.
I was a dancer from the time I was 8 til I was 14

41} What would it cost for you to flash the person next to you?
My Boss is a perv.... but How much you offering? LOL

42} Best time to catch you in a good mood?
Midday

43} If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Home in bed

44} Most prized possession?
My Kids.. I know their not possesions but they are mine.

45} Would you ever sell it/how much?
Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

46} What is one of your bad habits?
I eat when Im under stress/depressed.

47} Favorite kind of ice cream?
Butter Pecan.

48} Coolest thing that happened today?
Im still waiting for it...

49} What’s your favorite part of a Friday?
Happy Hour!!! LOL

50} What would make you most happy right now?
To go back to bed.

Let me found out Betty Crocker can bake.... wassup mama.
Long time. just peeking in (in between work!)

Grey's has kind of got me a lil hook, but i have been missing Flavor of love, i gotta play catchup.

dang, i missed the 2nd part of the grey's anatomy episode with the bomb-what happened?

SA=SuperAnonymous=
1.Nothing i dont burn things unless its purposely
2.Sensational,Sexual,SuperAnonymous
3.abt 45minutes
4.at Gasho's its a restaurant
5.1 the others i like there can only be one Neo
6.have no idea
7.BMW 745LI
8.Everything I love music
9.Bill Gates
10.George Bush
11.Close up & Colgate Depends on day
12. Late/get up early
13. SAW 2
14.Love Jones
15. u would know them (so need to mention them)
16. My parents
17. the question is who has a crush on me. LOL
18 1:01p
19.Yes to the carribean
20Constantly my job requires it
21not sure abt love but like
22.43
23with an emmy or oscar in my hand
24 grapes
25no problem
26 no
27 yes
28 yes
29yes a few times
30 have sex
31 they wouldnt beleive me if i did
32 no but close
33thats a joke
34 a great career can make u happy
35 not sure
36 smaller depending on what it is
37 not bing to help myself or a person in real emotional/physical need. all u can do is watch/listen. trully hurtful
38 the wire
39 no
40. i was apart of an elite unit of trained soldiers that helped save people in times of war, hostage negotiation etc
41 at least a million so i can quit right after i do it
42late night
43graduting with my master degree
44 my life i really appreciate being alive and healthy
45 no
46 not sure
47butter pecan
48still waiting
49 being off from work
50.to live in total hapines

@ SA I see your back.... to scared to start your own blogg, I mean you did say you were going to set up shop.... so whats the deal?

SA=SuperAnonymous says to Msnhim I aint never scared just busy. I will start my blog and when I do u can be the 1st to respond. Tell your peoples nicky thanks for trying to break my code on who i am. better luck next time mrs bill gates lol. Her blog name should be the claimer because thats all she can do,claim to know who I am. also tell Me crazy Me I saw the comment left on nicky's site abt me being scared to come to her site because she would know who i am. I LAUGH AT THAT> HA HA HA HA!!!! Anyway i will be out soon.
What should my first blog be entitled? SA out!

@ SA why can't you find your own stuff to do? You had to follow us to blogging? *even though I quit* LOL I am a little tired of your BS. Cut it out MR. BRAID WEARER... You have a grey North Face and your work with kids. DO YOU REALLY NEED ME TO GO ANY FURTHER?????????????????????

Damn let it go already. So I don't put your FULL name up in here.

Sorry Msnhim I can't just let him leave me a comment and not respond. Damn

SAID I'M SOO SICK OF sa..SO TIRED OF HIM/HER SO SICK OF WISHING THEY WOULD GET THEIR OWN SITE ALREADY.

I'M SOO SICK NICKY ARE YOU?

ha ha ha

You don't have to apologize for not posting. It happens to all of us once in a while. Isn't that what meme's are for anyway?

BTW, thanks for the cool points. I'll be sure to use them wisely.

SA=SuperAnonymous says you really must have me confused because i dont own a northface nor do I have braids. Putting me on blast is impossible but u say u know me thats a real a joke. Not lol. seriously i know u made a mistake.SA OUT!!!

ROFLMAO at you SA you also just happen to work at Columbia Presbyterian Right, we checked this morning and we know exactly where your writing from. LOL You aren't that computer savy you should just left well enough alone. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

SA=SuperAnonymous says LOL. I'll give u a hint I work in NY But I live in CT, Columbia Presbyterian now thats something I am doing LOL at that!!!
SA out!!@
Computer savvy huh I guess if thats the case u would know something else abt another blogger who I do know very well. and i am not talkin abt........ take a guess u dont have a clue.

continuing SO SICK
So why can't Super A get their own site? Said I'm SO SICK

PS- This is crazy how do you go to someone elses site and post a whole MEME? Come on now @ SUPER A FORREAL it's time to get your own place. This site is FREE!!!!!!

Coffee with Ophra has been high on my list lately too!!!

Post a Comment