« Home | For you..... » | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » | Cheating -which is worse? » | When its Over.... » | Secrets » | Good Girl/ Bad Girl » | A confession » | If I were.... MEME » | Spoiled ?????? » | L.O.V.E » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 

Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My

So last week my man took me to see the Lion King on Broadway as my Valentine’s gift. Which by the way was great if you haven’t seen it go see it. So he receive a ZALES catalog and we were flipping through the pages I saw a necklace and bracelet that I really liked but since he had already taken me out to the show and to dinner I wasn’t going to ask for another gift. Well yesterday before we went out to eat ( my treat of course) he hands me a bag and guess what’s inside….


Yeah you guessed it the necklace and the bracelet!!!! I was sooooo happy that after dinner I model the set for him wearing nothing else ala Kate Winslet in Titanic….. And you know what happened next. LOL. So all in all not the Valentine’s Day I’ve always dreamed of but pretty DAMN good!


How was your Valentine's Day??

Good for you!!! Great Valentine's... now I am wondering WHAT is the perfect Valentine's for you if that wasn't it.

As for me and Valentine's...I'll leave you with the same response I have put on everyones page...
Valentine's...yea yea yea blah blah blah!

ooooh, jewels....mine was great! and to be continued later ;-)

Hmmmmm I love how that sounded...

Modeling nothing but your jewels for your man!! You go gurl! *smile*

Mine was quiet and laid back! This is the life of a single mother!! *smile* Exciting huh!?!?! ~LOL~

~Smooches~

I'm happy for you. I'm glad you had an enjoyable V-Day. What a Sweetie you have.

That sounds like the lick (pun intended).

And the Lion King live! Wonderful performances, lush setting, I love it!

Gurl, you did good. My sweetie(who lives 100 miles away) has bronchitis, allergies, and a partridge in a pear tree. He did get me something, though, I haven't gotten it yet, though.

I just love jewelry!!! I am so glad you had a Damn good DAY! Mines was nice, simple and typical. But I had a valentine so it was special...

My Valentine's Day was great!

Aww..don't you just love the unexpected. Glad you had a wonderful time. I'm gonna have to make a trip to NY to see the Lion King..I heard it was great. Mine was chill...as you can read from the blog....the suga is out to sea so we are celebrating this weekend (smile)

Excuse me while I try to get a visual . .

Ok, I'm back. My Valentine's Day was better than expected. That big ass bouquet of flowers that I brought was too much for my girl to carry, so I had to meet up with her afterwork and take them to her house . . . needless to say I was there for a little while. . . Somehow, R. Kelly's "Sex In The Kitchen" has been stuck in my head for a while . . . dinner wasn't bad either.

You Go Girl!!!

Did you take pictures?? Post 'em if you did.... just joking. Cute. Too cute.

Post a Comment