« Home | STRIPPING » | Skeletons in the closet » | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » | For you..... » | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » | Cheating -which is worse? » | When its Over.... » | Secrets » | Good Girl/ Bad Girl » | A confession » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

More SEX

Is it me or do you notice that entering your thirties your brain tends to sway to and from SEX?Thinking about it, doing it, remembering it, reading about it….. It seems to be everywhere. I’ve always enjoyed sex but it wasn’t something that I put much thought into unless I was actually engaging in the act but is seem that now its all I think about.

* I can’t even believe I just said that*

I heard when you hit your thirty’s or your “dirty thirty’s” as some call it you just want it all the time and I’m starting to think there may be some truth to that. I know most men, with the exception of some, want it all the time but is this the same case for women? Have you seen a shift in your sexual appetite as you get older?

LOL
...ask Vernon any day of the week and he's gonna think I am a sex fein.....like you, it stays on my mind.

not 30 yet, but i guess i have something to look forward to thats positive because that thought of turning the big 3-0 scares the bejesus out of me

Sa=SuperAnonymous says that it a good thing i guess depending on your level of sexual gratitfication.

Now women know how men feel,I suppose! But i do beleive we reach this level at different times at life some say age 30 for women, some even earlier or later it really depends.

Hopefully u have a partner who is of equally yolk with u on the sexual tip> SA OUT!!!!

Great post.

Interesting that you would say that your brain tends to sway to and from sex.

I actually have to make a demonstrated effort (word picture here is lifting weights) to keep my mind off of it.

All the time.

Okay, gotta go now, I'm thinking about it too much.

So not kidding. For a minute I thought it was something wrong. Any when I tell you I think about it, flashes of just about anything goes comes to mind. I'm being honest!

PS: Just like Closet Owner said, maybe the hard word verifcations are there to keep our minds from focusing. Maybe this could be a demonstrated effort for me to concentrate too because my word verify is uzgzyei, are you kidding me?

im 23.. i want it everytime i got the energy to go a round or 2! i think about it ALL of the time :o)

BTW....i'mma need a email addy if you want the blog addy....

@ Alli-babe

Msnhim@gmail.com

LOL, I have to admit that I have noticed a difference. Not to mention it's gotten so much better to.

I find myself thinking about it alot more than I used to when I was younger.

yes, i have noticed it...i want it now...damn...the misses is teaching..my goal is to have a nooner before i leave this earth....

wow....ummmmmmm....i'm still in my early 20s, but I still feel a strong sexual urge....Im wondering if mine is gonna switch OFF when i hit 30... :(

I think my husband is already puttin on his GAME FACE because we all know that women hit their sexual peak in their thirties...and I've noticed when I get it...and it's the STRAIGHT BOMB...I want it all the damn time (my last trip to Vegas was the BOMB and HELLA busy). Hehehe...

I've been out of the loop, but I'm back!! Have a great weekend!

I haven't made it there yet....but I think about sex a lot now! When I do hit that point, the guys better watch out!

I will be 28 in July and I think about it all the time. It has really been an adjustment not getting any for the past 2months and counting. I still think about it though...a lot.

Post a Comment