« Home | Skeletons in the closet » | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » | For you..... » | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » | Cheating -which is worse? » | When its Over.... » | Secrets » | Good Girl/ Bad Girl » | A confession » | If I were.... MEME » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

STRIPPING

I was having this conversation with one of my friends yesterday. If you had the body would you be a stripper? Her answer was a definitive NO…. I think she was shock and surprised by my answer.


If I had no other means of supporting myself, I’d do it. Now let me explain. Growing up I was taught that strippers were whores and that your suppose to love yourself and not flaunt all you got on stage. For the most part I thought this to be true but as I’ve gotten older and have met people that have been strippers at some point in there lives my opinion of this “profession” has change quite a bit. Yes there are some women who just like showing of there body and that’s why they do it but there are many that do it cause they have a need for fast cash. Some have children that they are supporting, some are putting themselves through college and though most people would say they could be doing other things, they are taking care of themselves with out the help of others including the GOVERNMENT. I can appreciate that.


Everyone has an opinion about strippers but unless you’ve walk in there “stilettos” I don’t think it’s our place to judge. Would I let my man go to a strip club…absolutely. I think women have the misconception that a strip club leads your man to cheat when the reality is if he is going to cheat he is going to do it anywhere.

Now do I like male strippers? ….. Hell No. I’m actually turned off by them but that’s just me but if my man decided he wanted to strip * hold on I am laughing at the image in my head* so be it.. so here we go


What are your feelings about Stripping/strippers?


Would you do it?



* I am still laughing at the image of my man strippin* ;-)

As I have learned never say never. So if I was in a diff place and was more open about being me I could probably see myself doing it. Ive even joked with some of my friends that I've wanted to do it for extra money..truth be told is that I'm kinda shy lol that's probably the only thing stopping me cause I've seen some girls who look a mess and they make great money....and of course you would have to know how to seperate work from your life....

Good Question b/c even though I would say right now that if I had the body for it I would do it I really don't know if I would or not. I think I would but never being faced with having too makes me wonder if I really would!

I would not allow my spouse to strip (just like melinda said I was at her freakin bachelorett party) and I am positive if I brought up the idea of me stripping even with the body I have now I would find myself in divorce court ;)

When I was in school I had a friend who turned out to be a stripper. She was one of the nicest people I've ever met and was truly doing it for the money. She had too much fun in high school and didn't get a scholarship so had to use what she had (a tight ass body) to get what she wanted (a college education). It was interesting how she could keep the two sides of her seperate and knowing her made me change my opinions about strippers.

To answer your questions, I don't like "strippers" per se. The whole idea of going to a strip club to get aroused by a woman that you can't even do anything with bothers me. I would much prefer to have my girlfriend, or a female friend of mine, strip for me. At least we both know that something is going to happen afterwards.

if i had the body...i would strip. point blank no questions. this is MY life to live and if you don't like it....well eff you! you answer for your own shit...i answer for mine...don't judge me on shit that you have no clue about....whether i did it for money, for the thrill, the attention, or just because i am some freak ass broad who likes men ogling my body....i'mma be me!!!

*ok...that was a little over the top and i probably WOULDN'T strip...but my point is...if i want...this is my life to do as i want.

@melinda: i am digging that sparkly thing on your pic....lol

Girl, if I lose this weight and get my body the way that I want it to be......my answer would have to be hell yeah! I'd strip for just that one night just to show off my new bod, LOL.

I don't have a problem with strippers or stripping. Hey if they like it, I love it!!!

NO, NOT AT ALL!

Post a Comment