« Home | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » | For you..... » | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » | Cheating -which is worse? » | When its Over.... » | Secrets » | Good Girl/ Bad Girl » | A confession » | If I were.... MEME » | Spoiled ?????? » 

Thursday, February 16, 2006 

Skeletons in the closet

We all have them, that secret that if it ever got out would turn your world upside down…. Some people have many and keeping all that under wraps is work in its self. We all try not to think about it in the hopes that it will just “go away” but those bastards have the habit of coming out eventually and at the worse time.





So today’s question are





Do you have any skeletons in your closet?


Do you worry that they may get out?

If so how does that affect the rest of your life?

I have already let the skeleton out of my closet...But I have no problem doing it again for the new readers...Caution:YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. GO TO THIS LINK FOR THE CONFESSION OF A LIFETIME http://thykness.blog.com/257714/#cmts

Do you have any skeletons in your closet?
Doesn't everybody :)

Do you worry that they may get out?
Theres only 1 way....ok 2....but Im not telling..


If so how does that affect the rest of your life?

It nothing major......

SA=SuperAnonymous says the only real skelaton I have are the confidential secrets of other people that would destroys families,lives,etc,. People say I am secretive> maybe I just choose not to talk all my business. sometimes things dont get accomplished when u talk abt things all the time. Skeltons in my closet I say no. I havent done anything that top secret yet. Okay I am not telling the world who I am. so what!!!! SA out!!!

I do have skeletons in my closet. I would never let those little secrets get out. I have had them this long, why tell now?

If they did get out, I think I would be very hurt and embarrassed. One of them would cause shock and the other extreme resentment towards someone very close to the family. Thats about all I can say!

I have skeletons and I used to be worried about them getting out. Now, I don't really care. I'm not ashamed of 99.9% of the things that I have done in my life and if anyone asks me the right questions I'll tell all.

Skeletons...nah fears yes and they sometimes come across as skeletons cause I tend to not show how I feel all the time

I don't have any skeletons in the closet. Everything's out in the open.

i talk too much..i don't think i have any...(or do i) hmmm....

Do you have any skeletons in your closet? Yes I do but I don't think that is would life changing.


Do you worry that they may get out? No, becuase I have told others and I am sure they told people I didn't know, so how safe is anyone's skeleton?

If so how does that affect the rest of your life? I will live.

@SA = You sound like someon I know (No I don't think I know you), but he doesn't talk too much, but always giving me advice on how I shouldn't talk about bullshit, but then he wants to knw the bull shit if happens to hear it. I feel that if you don't want to be involved don't comment on things you hear.

I think we all have skeletons. Mine are going to the grave. They don't affect my life, they're just in the past and need to stay there.

Of course I have skeletons, and yes, they are out for everyone to see...(as I've posted them on my blog in recent weeks). Yes letting them out has changed my life...for the better...

I've got a few doozies. Yeah. Ooh, just thanking about them. How bout I finish up this comment now.

Between, drinking and having a big mouth... I'm more than certain I have leaked all my skeletons out...lol!

Thanks goodness for being sober, and quiet (NOW). Now that I am not doing anything.... "skeleton-ish"
lol

Post a Comment