« Home | OUCH!!!!!...... Circumcision » | Sorry - just a meme » | More SEX » | STRIPPING » | Skeletons in the closet » | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » | For you..... » | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » | Cheating -which is worse? » | When its Over.... » 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 

Sex Again?

Yes, this seems to be my favorite subject lately. I was watching a rerun of Martin and it’s the episode where Martin and Gina agree to go with out sex for two weeks. The episode is hilarious by the way but on to today’s topic


How long can you go with out sex? I mean in a relationship (if your alone and sex isn’t readily available that don’t count) I can honestly say that sex has been on my mind for a while now but I have now problem putting on the breaks, so much so that I have been accused of “practicing to be a nun”. Now I don’t know if it’s a man vs. woman thing but I think women can hold out longer then men. I have know scientific proof of this but when my man goes without for a long time (to him anything longer than a few days) he is all kinds of cranky that everything seems to bother him. LOL


So how long can you go with out SEX?

I can go without it for a hot minute with no problem.

Funny story the ex used to always say to me ... man you can't out do me. I can live without sex, no problem. I told him man you have no clue who u dealin' with. The time came and guess who was like "Yooooo! What's good! Can a brother get some?"

ROFLMAO!

I cant go too long at ALL. I'm usually the one like umm...baby I need some ass. Shame I know.

Just outta curiosity...

if your in a relationship...
why would you even think about stopping?
I can undersstand not "feeling" like it...or when the "bitch" comes to town for that one week out of the month....but to actually purposely go without it....

I don't understand the question....lol

i feel u on thinking women can go longer than men........but i could go on and on and on (masturbating doesn't count, right?)

I can go without it for as long as it doesn't happen lol....it all depends

I can go pretty long stretches without because its just not that important to me. Don't get me wrong, its enjoyable, and when I get down, any and everything goes, but to me, there are more important aspects of a relationship.

ok...With the exception of medical reason (ie. Child birth) i can go at best 1 week! LOL I know it's pathetic! But after about 5 days me and the hubs are just nasty to each other cuz we both are just sooooo damn frustrated we JUST HAVE TO DO IT! I have never been one that can "punish" my man with sex cuz hell i am punishing myself too..Can't have that!

Here is my new spot http://mysocalledlife.fivedollarblog.com

let me know if you have trouble getting to it at all

LMAO @ does masturbation count? HAHAHAHAHAHAA! Nay Nay...you's a fool! HAHAHAHA

Let's see...the longest I've gone without while in a relationship was 6 months (although I kinda think he was gettin it somewhere else).

I think I've gone about a month or so without it during spurts of my marriage...and it was even worse while I was pregnant (and even WORSE THAN THAT after I gave birth).

The longest I've gone in a relationship w/o sex is six weeks and that's about my max. I was pissed off to the highest of pistivity and I wasn't even trying to give it up, but when we made up and things got back right is was like the "Fourth of July"!!!

I can go without for a long time. For me sex is important, but it can also get played out. I believe in the persons heart and mind, sex comes later.

I can go a long time. But my husband will go buck wild and crazy if he don't get it on the regular :)

The longest that I EVER went was 18 months. But that was a long time ago, like when I was 21.

The dirty thirties, yeah, well anything goes now. (hehe)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I can go without for months...but...there is always a but, lol. If I don't have to, why not relax, relate and RELEASE!! Sex is just sex to me. I prefer to make love and have all the positions play a role with my soul...
Let's not get it twisted, I do have a bed warmer by my side every night but if he wasn't there...I wouldn't NEED a man as long as I got a hand...Is that still considered sex? Hmmm...Msnhim I think that needs to be your next post...Is self pleasure considered Sex? I would love to know what all the great minds think on that!!!

I know I'm late, but I'm still going to answer this. I can go without sex for years. However long I'm without a man, I can go without it. That doesn't mean I sleep with every man I date, though. It means, if I'm single, I'm not having sex until I find someone I want to be committed to. That can be months or years, and I've been there and done that. I'm single now, so I haven't had any in a long while.

I think about sex all the time. I don't what's up with that, though. LOL I love sex, but within the last year or so, I've thought about it too much in my opinion. It's as if my hormones are in overdrive or something.

The longest I've gone without when starting a relationship is four to five months. After being in a committed relationship, the longest I've gone without is about three weeks, because of him/my having to take trips for work.

In saying all that, though, I know how to handle my business myself. I aint ashame to say I masturbate.
It ain't nothing like pleasing yourself! Who else knows you better than you?

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »

Very nice site! »

Post a Comment