« Home | Sex Again? » | OUCH!!!!!...... Circumcision » | Sorry - just a meme » | More SEX » | STRIPPING » | Skeletons in the closet » | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » | For you..... » | Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!! » | Cheating -which is worse? » 

Thursday, March 09, 2006 

Solo? why not!


  • Thykness
  • suggested I do a post on what I like to call “solo sex”. Most people do it but not every one will admit, to it but why not? Who knows your body better than you? There is nothing wrong with masturbation. Sometimes you need to get yours off and there’s not man/women in the picture so you got to take care of yourself. Nowadays you can find so many “accessories” to help you along. LOL. I for one suggest women invest in the “rabbit” vibrator. This is almost better than the real thing cause afterwards you don’t have to make it breakfast!You just put that bad boy back in the nightstand for future use. LOL. Is it considered sex? I’m going to say no cause I think sex goes on between 2 people, but hell if it don’t feel just ass good!




    So people lets keep it real, how many of you Masturbate?


    Accessories: Yes or no and Why?



    I would be the first one up in here!!! Girl!! I personally feel that self love is the safest and sometimes the most effective way to handle your business!! Accessories are always a plus too...But I must say, I wouldn't call it sex....it is more like FLEX....(Feeling Lonely Even Xrated) LOL

    I can count how many times on 1 hand.....I have been doing it lately just for shock value..it seems to turn alot of ppl on......but there s nothing like the real thing

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    WELLLLLL o' my i am blushing.... but yes from me. And hell yes to accessories (actually thats the only way i have done it) My fav... "the crystal dancer" from tastful treasures!

    O and Thykness...FLEX! I LIKE!! I am gonna have to steel that from you :)

    LOL...man I must admit I blushed (is that even possible)...I love me some HONEY!! LOL...all I need now are some accessories (wink)

    i can't do it no matter how many times i
    try. i may be able to play with myself as 4play to turn the guy on. i just can't lay there all alone and get a nut. i need the human interaction.

    I've never done it and don't intend to. And you lonely girls out there, give the guys a chance! Keeping it all for yourself when the guys want it so badly? For shame.

    LMAO @ this post...Umm...HELLS YEAH I handle my bidniss!! I'll be 34 next month and if by the time most people get to be MY age don't know their bodies, SHAME ON YOU!! I do it by myself, I do it in front of my husband, with toys and without and sometimes with a movie on...yes, I have my own collection!

    My favorite toy we like to call "my friend" - it's the most lifelike thing I've ever seen...big and black with BALLS ta'boot! For a quickie, I've got 10 fingers and they're much easier and faster to get to! HAHAHAHA...and I take them everywhere I go! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ok, I need to go to the bathroom...hahhaha great post!

    i seen a chick do it in front of me...that was cool..i couldn't do it..she was live and direct in front of me...are you crazy...i needed to handle my bizness...

    damn i'm all late and shit!

    Hellous yessus i do. Hell i ain't gettin it any other way! *LoL* I need to go visit the accessories store. BRB.

    Damn Damn Damn.
    Um Yes :-) cuz I needs that release sometimes.

    Been doing it for over 50 years (really!)...and I ain't blind yet? It's like Woody Allen said to Diane Keaton in "Annie Hall", "Don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love!" You da man Woody!

    I definitely satisfy myself at times, Accessories included. I would not call it sex, because I agree with you, you can't sex a toy.

    i have to say no.. i prefer the real thing.. so thats what i gets.. accessories.. nope, not even w/ a partner.. does that make me deprived? (cause i said no to toys)

    I would like to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tam's sentiment.....there's NOTHING wrong with it! As a matter of fact, I have my own movie colleciton too.... but i don't always admit to my husband that I have "done me" because I think guys can't handle knowing that you do it more than once a month (or so)....for real..... it makes them feel inferior.....but it really shouldn't...

    Girl.

    I've talked about this myself already.

    I didn't really give my personal comment on my post, because I wanted to remain neutral so they didn't see where I was coming from.

    I just wanted to tell you that you're readers are open, and they are bout it bout it, and I like that.

    My post is titled: Getting high on your own supply

    Here is the link.

    http://pattyopolis.blogspot.com/2006/01/getting-high-on-your-own-supply.html

    My answer is. .

    I take the RED PILL. No question.

    Yes, I do, because I don't always have a man, and I get's horny! I've used toys before, but my hand is fine with me!

    I Do! I cannot lie! I remember my best friends presenting me with my first vibe when my boyfriend moved away in 2000 - it was the bomb! I've been hooked ever since. I use it as a relaxation tool sometimes - quick, easy & it doesn;t talk back!! :)

    What a great site »

    Post a Comment