« Home | The Weekend- WHY » | A MEME :-) » | LIAR, LIAR » | Two truths and a LIE- UPDATE » | Guess, Two truths and a lie » | Another Baby????? » | Solo? why not! » | Sex Again? » | OUCH!!!!!...... Circumcision » | Sorry - just a meme » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

S&M

Ok so on Friday we got together with some bloggers and one of my blogger buddies had a male friend with her who told us he was into S&M. Now I’m curious about things I’ve heard of but haven’t been exposed so of course I had a lot of questions.


How did you get into S&M?
How long have you been doing this?
What are some of the things you do?
Etc…..


So anyway we got into details and he goes on to give examples of the stuff he’s done and I notice that my blogger buddies is nodding her head in agreement, Like she knows first hand. So now I am really dumb founded cause at first you think that this guys is just talking shit but now I was getting confirmation! They even agree that he is so skilled he cause my blogger buddies to pass out!!!! Not nod out , PASS out!

A little scary if you ask me.

I myself don’t like pain with my pleasure, that’s not to say that I don’t have a little freak in me but my freak is tame in comparison to some.



So what are you feelings on S&M?

Hey :)_for me personally I wouldn't do it..i havne't yet..im just so scared that something would happen to me..I mean you read the horror stories about the ppl dying after a night of sex especially the kinky kind......i wouldn't wanna GO OUT that way. Im pretty simple. But I wouldn't mind being HANDCUFFED...and I like to be SPANKED and have my hair pulled but thats normal right?

I think mild S & M is ok. I can get down with a lil tying up and a little spanking and what not but the some of the stuff I have seen in videos is too scary for me to even comprehend. Its just too much.

I al like you i don't like pain..But shit whatever floats your boat,as long as you get to that special place :)

Now I don't want to get my ass beat with whips and chains or anything that leaves mark.....but the mild stuff is OK. A spank and hair pulling...things like that I am down with.

ROFLMAO! I didn't pass out because of the S & M!!!! I passed out because that tounge was SIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKK!!!!!

I gotta tell ya this post had me rollin'! OMG!

There is nothing wrong with a little spanking in the heat of the moment, but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT HURTS!!!!

I'm not into all that and I'm with you, how do you get into that? But hey, if they like it I love it!

I don't like pain with my pleasure. Now, I'm as freaky as can be, but passing out...that's a little much for me.

im alergic to pain thats why no tats now. was braised by a bulet in leg, stabbedwith ice pic and cut in arm with a n=knife

Yeah. . .

It's one thing to be a little phreaky, as slow metamorphosis says, but some people are like bout it bout it to the point where you hear what they are doing, and you're like 'da hell?

Like what y'all saying, - Choking, and asphyxiation, and all that foolishness. And who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Some of that stuff is creepy. And I'm no prude.

That's crap to me. I am not into that stuff. If someone tried to tie me up I probably would have a panic attack. I must be in control at all time. That's taking my power away from me.

Post a Comment