« Home | Another Baby????? » | Solo? why not! » | Sex Again? » | OUCH!!!!!...... Circumcision » | Sorry - just a meme » | More SEX » | STRIPPING » | Skeletons in the closet » | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » | For you..... » 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 

Guess, Two truths and a lie

I stole this from Will


1. I stalked my husband a year before we started dating.
2. I was a phone sex operator a few years back to make extra money.
3. I wont have sex on religious holidays


Whats true and whats the lie?

One and Three are TRUE!
Two is a LIE!

I hope I'm right!

UMM 2 and 3 are true..1 is a lie???Do i get a prize if i am right, LOL

I think that one and three are true.

One sounds like something that I would do. . .

One and 3 are true. 2 is a lie.

Numero Uno.

(I can see that stalker in you..lol!)

The lie is that you won't have sex on religious holidays????

You got me sitting here is suspense waitingto see which was the lies! lol

I'm going with the majority . . . 2 is a lie.

I will have to say....

1 & 2 are true, and 3 is a lie!!

I hope! *smile*

~Smooches~

1 and 2 true. 3 is a lie.

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Post a Comment