« Home | A MEME :-) » | LIAR, LIAR » | Two truths and a LIE- UPDATE » | Guess, Two truths and a lie » | Another Baby????? » | Solo? why not! » | Sex Again? » | OUCH!!!!!...... Circumcision » | Sorry - just a meme » | More SEX » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

The Weekend- WHY

Me a liquor just don’t mix. I had about 5 drinks and It was all good until the next day, I felt like I was still drunk! I don’t like the way that feels so I think I am going to take a break from the “Forbidden fruit” called Alcohol.


Hanging with the bloggers was awesome as usual. We drank, we laughed. We shook our asses on the dance floor! A good time was had by all.


Why, why , why were these chicks at the lounge scamming on my girls? HELLO! We don’t get down like that, keep that shit over there.


Why didn’t we order any food at the lounge?


Why did Nicky and I (and our Husbands) wait an hour or so to eat at RED LOBSTER? Why did I have the apple pie? I need to hit the gym.


Why is build-a-bear so dam cute? I think I am going to take the girls back in a couple of weeks.

My brain is on pause today so you’ll get a real post tomorrow.


Happy Monday!





That's it? That's all you have to say? C'mon with the juicy shit we discussed! SPILL IT DAMNIT!

Why did yall go out on my birthday and didn't invite me??????? huh??? I like seafood too! I just like to look at it on commercials.

Hmmm. I need to hang out with ya'll. lol.
Am I too old to get a build-a-bear for myself cuz I want one.

@ Jo... Dont worry that "topic" Is coming soon. LOL

Girl, you are like me.

I have a drink like twice a year. At best.

And when I have them I don't ACK right, at all. My tolerance level is very very low.

I also get very aroused which has nothing to do with this topic, but that's part of why I refrain from it, too much is going on in my head at once. . .

Where the hell is my Red Lobster Doggy bag? huh?

Do we ever order food at the Fat Black? Why do you think there's a McDonalds right next door?

@organize - we usually do order food when we get downstairs.

that alcohol will do it to u. i told myself i'm don't want to see another apple martini with grey goose again. but damn! i keep goin back. it been about a month or more.

Post a Comment