« Home | Guess, Two truths and a lie » | Another Baby????? » | Solo? why not! » | Sex Again? » | OUCH!!!!!...... Circumcision » | Sorry - just a meme » | More SEX » | STRIPPING » | Skeletons in the closet » | Dinner and Jewelry and SEX.. Oh My » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

Two truths and a LIE- UPDATE

1. I stalked my husband a year before we started dating.

True, I saw my husband at a party a year before I ever spoke to him and I would keep track of when ever he came to my block cause of the licenses plate of his car. We had mutual friends so I would find out where he was going to be hanging that night and make it a point to be there.



2. I was a phone sex operator a few years back to make extra money.


Lie, I don’t give good Phone Sex so I don’t think I could make any money off it


3. I wont have sex on religious holidays


True, I feel funny. Like the 1 major for me would be Good Friday. I just can’t get my freak on when I think off what Jesus went through for my sins. I know it sounds crazy but I cant do it.



Thanks for Playing Two truths and a LIE!!!

Well I'm glad to know you were not a phone sex operator.....LOL

I loved this I have to steal it myself! *smile*

~Smooches~

Great Post.

I was gonna say somehting real blasphemous...bud-da, so I don't get jumped up in your spot...
I'll just say good post...
LOL

DOes SUnday count as a religious holiday? :) I always wondered if people that live next to a chruch or cemetary do it :)

Ummm...do you need my address for my prize?

LMAO @ you stalkin your husband HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...hey, I've been stalked before and that shit ain't cute! HAHAHAHA

I am Gonna have to say i was Glad i was wrong about the phone sex opperator..:)
Thats was funny!!

O hey your registered twice on my page..Did you get 2 emails with your login info?

That was funny.

O and the no sex on holidays..I can totally feel you on that..I don't think me and the hubby have ever had sex on Christmas or easter!

Dang it! I didn't get 'em right. This was fun though. Great post!

I may have to steal this one from you (smile),

I can't have sex with religious programs on tv...I stop change the channel and get back to business so I feel you on that one. LOL
Cute post

Post a Comment