« Home | Two truths and a LIE- UPDATE » | Guess, Two truths and a lie » | Another Baby????? » | Solo? why not! » | Sex Again? » | OUCH!!!!!...... Circumcision » | Sorry - just a meme » | More SEX » | STRIPPING » | Skeletons in the closet » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

LIAR, LIAR

When is a lie considered a Lie? If you tell me the sky is green and I let you believe that the sky is in fact green is that a lie?



See this is the grey area of lying. If you tell me your going to the movies and something happens to where you don’t go to the movies, but then I mention the movie and you talk to me like you’ve seen it is that a lie? Could it be that you just don’t want to make me feel bad so you let me think what Iwant to think? NO





It’s a lie!!!! It’s a lie by omission but its still a lie!




So which is worse. The out right “ I told you I was at the movies and I wasn’t” Lie or the “you thought I was at the movies so I let you believe that” Lie?



Now, Im sure we’ve all told a “white lie” every now and then but when your caught in the lie don’t you think its time to fess up? Or do you make that worse by adding another lie? When someone lies to you do you blow it off or do you now wonder if everything they say is a lie?

hmm thats atough question. I think once somebody lies to me I will for a long while wonder if they are lying, but not neccesarily under every circumstance. Like let say i have plans to go out with a friend and she calls me up and says "i am sick" or whatever Then i find out later she wasn't she just didn't feel like going out or wanted to make plans with someone else. I won't think every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie, i will just think she is lying..again..the next time she breaks plans even if she isn't. The thing thats sucks about lying to not hurt someones feelings usually comes back and bites you in the ass cuz if and when the person finds out they were lied to the lie will hurt more than if you had told the truth.

Melinda, I couldn't agree more!

why mislead in any instance? is it their feelings that you are sparing? NO! it's your sense of guilt and obligation that leads you to say some bullshit...to make yourself feel good about not having to tell them what your really doing, thinking, feeling.

Sucks!

To me a lie is a lie. Straight Black and White. There is no grey area. If people can't handle the truth then tough! They shouldn't ask what they really don't want to know.

Hey Melinda Im having a problem getting on your site..... e-mail me

A lie is a lie.

But I'm not going to sit up here and act like I haven't said one.

I don't most of the time. But a lie is. .

- Claiming more exemptions on your income tax than you deserve.

- Telling a beggar that you don't have any money when you do.

- Giving a fella the wrong number to get him off your back.

- Saying you are 150 on your drivers license when you are 165.

All relative. . .Ya feeling mae?

i think they are equally bad, because one is done with malice or just ugliness and the other is done with deceit & sneakiness and my momma said..if you'll lie, you'll steal, if you'll steal, you'll kill. there just is no point in lying-cuz whatever is done in the dark, ALWAYS comes to light..could be 10 years later and when you look back, 9 times out of 10, you realize that it wasn't even necessary.

A lie is a lie is a muthafucken lie!

No way around it. People talk about little white lies aren't as bad. A lie is a lie, point blank.

Hell, we're all grown...speak your mind. Don't hide behind an some mad up shit that always comes to light.....

To me a lie is a lie....

When you lie to cover up something weather it's intended or not it's a damn lie!!

If ya do the right thing ya won't have to lie!

That's just my 2 cents!! *smile*

~Smooches~

I have a friend that always lies. I never call her on it usually b/c i've come to accept thats who she is. We all lie sometimes for some reason or another, but if you are constantly lieing about ever litte thing you got a problem. ~1~

A lie is a lie is a lie. If you intended to go someplace and something happened where you couldnt make it then no bigge. But if I ask you dont say you went anyway even though you didnt. That is a lie. Once someone gets caught in a lie you tend not to trust anything that comes out their mouth. ESPECIALLY if they lie for no damn reason just cuz the sun is out.

A lie is a lie and a liar is a liar. It all depends, some people lie to protect feelings. I just keep quiet, so I don't have to lie. I hate liars with a passion, but I don't advertise that much becauase I don't want to make someone feel funny if I know they are telling a lie to someone else... Just don't lie. I'd rather tell you your breath stinks rather than offer you you a piece of gum.... That's just me...

Post a Comment