« Home | Over sexed? I say No! » | Im not “Friendly Phil” » | S&M » | The Weekend- WHY » | A MEME :-) » | LIAR, LIAR » | Two truths and a LIE- UPDATE » | Guess, Two truths and a lie » | Another Baby????? » | Solo? why not! » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

My 10

I was tagged by LUVIN ME



10 qualities that make the perfect man to me are:

1. Honest/Trustworthy - Trust is the most important thing in a relationship, without this you have nothing


2. Romantic- Always a must. I am a true romantic and there isn’t ever anything I deem “corny” when it comes to romance


3. Spontaneity- There is nothing worse than routine


4. Ambitious- I like a man that has goals. As long as those goals don’t interrupt our “ couple time”. LOL


5. A good sense of humor- A man that can make me laugh is always a plus


6. Communicative- I need a man I can talk to that’s going to stimulate my mind not just my body. LOL


7. Must love family/children- Speaks for itself


8. Must be a great KISSER. I believe if the kiss is bad the sex will be too!


9. Sense of style- I love a man that likes to look good and smell good all the time


10. Love me- You have to really love me to be able to handle ALL OF ME. LOL



I won't tagg anyone but feel free to leave you 10.


Happy Hump Day!!!!

oK here are my top 10 in no particular order

1.) Good sense of humor...When we are to old to have sex often,and too old to get outta of rocking chairs your ass better be able to give me a smile/giggle!

2.)Thoughtful. Maybe not always romatic but you do things that let me know you think of me.
3.) loves kids
4.) Ambitious
5.)Honest.
6.) likes to spoil me
7.) MANNERS!!! I love that my hubs still opens doors for me!
8.) A leader
9.)HARDWORKING!!
10) Family Oriented

I share your thinking in having a man with those same qualities. I like them all.

Great anwswers!

1. God fearin
2. mature/confident
3. thoughtful of who i am and desires to be part of my happiness
4. family oriented
5. honest
6. health conscious
7. ambitious and goal oriented with a real active plan
8. great sense of humor and playful at heart
9. all the motion in my ocean.lol
10. a provider

Nuff Said.
Wassup Mshim!

Post a Comment