« Home | Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | My 10 » | Over sexed? I say No! » | Im not “Friendly Phil” » | S&M » | The Weekend- WHY » | A MEME :-) » | LIAR, LIAR » | Two truths and a LIE- UPDATE » | Guess, Two truths and a lie » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

UPDATE----Two Truths and a lie- Part 2

1. I was once involved in illegal gambling.

True, I use to “payout” to people that won. Thank god I wasn’t around when the cops showed up. LOL

2. I have a secret crush on my brother-in-law.

Lie. Not only do I not have a crush on him I can’t stand him. He is everything you never want in a man.

3. I have only had 5 boyfriends in my life.

True. Although I dated a lot I only had 5 real boyfriends.


Thanks for playing 2 truths and a Lie!




Happy Monday!!!!!

Aww, man. . .I didn't get it right.

Dee:

Bookie house in C-House? I might know them!

HAHA~

Damn I am good! ;)

i was wrong. i was trying to figure out 2truths and a lie but haven't been able to think of any. i'm workin on it.

I Suck! lol. I think i need to change my mind frame on this. Both times i went for the most unexpectiable to be the lie.

I mean...The most unexpectiable to be a truth, lol

LMAO @ "I can't STAND him. He is everything you never want in a man"

Damn, that's sayin a LOT!! HAHAHAHA

I think I am really getting to know you well . . . I'm 2 for 2

I got it right this time...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Post a Comment