« Home | UPDATE----Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | My 10 » | Over sexed? I say No! » | Im not “Friendly Phil” » | S&M » | The Weekend- WHY » | A MEME :-) » | LIAR, LIAR » | Two truths and a LIE- UPDATE » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Have you told your partner everything?

I try to be as honest as I can with the people in my life but there are some things that I keep to myself. My husband and I have always been able to talk about anything and everything but there were a few things in my pass that I really felt like I could not share with him. Why? I think I was afraid of his reaction. I didn’t want his opinion of me to change. Well to make a long story short on our Sundays mornings we usually spend most of the morning in bed talking about life and what not and the subject came up about stuff we did in the past and for whatever reason I felt like I could at that moment divulge something from my past… turns out my husband and I have had many similar experiences. His reaction to what I told him was not what I expected. He was more understanding that I ever thought he could be. He says it our destiny to be together cause we always seem to be on the same page. It reminded me why I’m still with him after almost 13 years. :-)


So my question today is.....

Is there anything about your past you feel you just could not tell your partner? If not Why?

hect yeah. there is soooooooooooo much. that is why my bf things i'm this big ass liar. i was tryin to bury my past and start all over but this nizza wanted ans. so i didn't disclose the whole truth. i was afraid of his reaction and i thought he wouldn't take me serious. i want to tell him everything so that if it ever comes out he heard it from me first. i'm workin on it. it's only been 5mths since we been together.

I don't really have much of a past, I was 16 when we started dating and 15 when we became good friends. And we went to the same highschool so nothing happened before him he doesn't know about. And if he doesn't know about soemthing it's only b/c it's just never come up.

I love when we get to stay in bed and just talk, morning breath and all :)

I think the only time we don't really discuss is when we were separated...I really think neither of us wanna know what the other was doing...and maybe because it still hurts knowing that the other person was living a life (and all the other stuff that goes along with it). One day...maybe....

But as far as MY past goes, I think he pretty much knows everything there is to know...as for him...I can't say that I know everything...MOST things and definitely all the important BIG shit to know...

Some things people ask...but would rather not know the answer.

My policy is...if I DON'T ask...then don't ask me. lol

...but if you wanna know...I WILL tell you...I amke sure you want to know first, that's their default button right before things start spilling out my mouth.

If he asks me, I'd do my best to tell as I seen fit.......I think the only BIG lie would be my sexual history.......but i know your past says alot about your future....

MOst women are MF liar anyway so tellin the truth would be hard for them. I guess the only time this shit is important to women is when a woman wants to know the answer to a questions. Sorry to any women who took offense to this but hey thats life. And they say men are liars, we learn from the best aka the psychologist

I have one secret that I am taking to my grave. Other than that, I don't have a problem telling anyone anything they want to know. I just have one rule: Don't ask questions you don't really want to hear the answer to.

My husband pretty much knows everything about me. I met him right after college and I never got a chance to live dangerously or whatever.

@ Anonymous Why would you say most women are liers? I didn't lie. I just didnt give the information cause it never came up, there IS a difference. When asked a direct question I have no problem answeing.

And just for the record men lie too! :-)

We have shared just about everything. Being that my relationship started out as a only sexual thing, we were able to get a lot of things out early in the game. Now that we have develpoed into a loving pair, we can tell it all. Thank goodness that I haven't done anything that's too bad to tell!

I believe that anyone who has had a realationship before the person that they are with now, have somthing to hide, even if it is the smallest issue in the world, but there are also (both men and woman) who have lied and can never tell the truth because if they did they could loose everything that is important to them. So, yes I have told the truth but left out details that I thought they should not hear (IE: Yeah he fucked me and had my leg up like this?), I rather say yes we had intercourse....

The whole idea of not being able to tell someone that you love who you really are/have been/aspire to be, seems counter productive. I think your situation proves that often the big hurdle is our fear of what they will think - which is generally always worse than what really happens.

yeah...and its a big one. I'm not even going to play myself and put it on here BUT he does know that there are things about me that he doesnt know and he is ok with that.

Post a Comment