« Home | Im Back! » | Count Down to my Birthday!!! » | How long is too long to stay mad? » | Flirting » | Have you told your partner everything? » | UPDATE----Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | My 10 » | Over sexed? I say No! » | Im not “Friendly Phil” » 

Thursday, April 27, 2006 

Have you ever had a one night stand?

I attempted to have a one- night- stand 13 years ago with the man who is now my husband but I guess since we began dating and moved in together shortly after that it doesn’t really count. It would seem from people that I have spoken to that its really no big deal.. I guess between consenting adults anything can happen.

Now Like I said Ive never had a one night stand so I don’t know the rules but I am really interested in a few things


How does it work? I mean I KNOW how it works but do you agree before the deed that it’s a one-night stand or do you decide afterward that it was a one-night-stand?

How do you feel about One-night-stands?


Have you ever had a One-night-stand? If not would you? If so would you do it again?

I've had several one nighters. Damn that doesn't sound too good does it! LOL Well I was young and just having fun.

Sometimes it was a one night stand because well we just never communicated again after it and other times it was because I wanted to NEVER communicate with them again (aka it was just bad! *LoL*)

Damn you come back from vacation and you already at it! Geez.

Missed ya girl!

I tried, but for some reason, he kept calling me afterwards...

I'd like to know the rules too...

Hmmm a 1 night where that was it......but yall still remained cool after that? Cuz the only REAL 1 nights I had were in Miami .......I dont even know the dudes name

i've had an one nite stand. i'll post it on my page. i went to the Bahamas last year and i turned to my home gurl and told her what happens in the Bahamas stays in the Bahamas!
i met this cutie from Detorit. this real high profile lawyer. friday we met, sat we fu*ked, sun we had drinks. he made it seem as though he was interested. i was to but wasn't takin it too serious.
Got back to NY never really heard from him. then i got a email from fiance. i didn't know she existed
the oral was great but the pee pee was itsy bitsy!
it was fun and was an experience.
health precautions may prevent me from doin it again. it a dangerous thing to do.

Yep. I sure have.

For me, I didn't know they were going to turn out that way. We both just fizzled out of each other's consciousness.

I heard something like, for year you are together with someone, you need to give yourself a month of grieving.

So. . .

I equate it to be if I've only known this person for days, a month, or so, that neither one of us gave each other a second thought!!

HAHA!

Seriously, I have learned not to take those kinds ot things personal, nor should they. Remember, you are good enough for anybody, but not FOR everybody. (I think I read that in one of Zane's books, or sumpin).

I will admit that I've had two..during college....both were cuties and the second might have actually turned into something but I lost his number....dang on it.

I never have, although i have often wondered if i missed out on something. Hell i have never even had a "friend" If i were single i certainly wouldn't say "no way not me" BUT the circumstance and the person would have to be right.

I've had a one night stand...

It was ok, as for doing it again i'm not sure.

It depends on the situation and the person i guess.

Have a good one.

~Smooches~

I've been around the block once a twice, what can I say, I'm an opportunist. You keep saying you'll outgrown them, but if the right person comes along, who's to say it won't happen again.

Honestly I have never had one. Frankly it is too late to do that wstuff now. Too many fatal diseases now. Lost opportunities for me huh.

I've had a few; three. Never thought I'd say that, but I have. It must be understood in the beginning that it's a one night stand.

If all I want is the dick, I'll say so. I don't need you calling me and taking me out. If I wanted all of that, I'd have a man. You dig?

That was then, though; early twenties. I wouldn't do it now, though. Now, I'll just be horny and in heat before I have a one night stand. I talk a lot of smack to my girls about how fine men are and what I'd do if I had such and such, but I wouldn't have a one night stand with them. Unless it was Morris Chesnut, Derrick Fisher, Lorenz Tate, or Avant. All of them can get it! LOL

Post a Comment