« Home | Count Down to my Birthday!!! » | How long is too long to stay mad? » | Flirting » | Have you told your partner everything? » | UPDATE----Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | My 10 » | Over sexed? I say No! » | Im not “Friendly Phil” » | S&M » 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 

Im Back!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!!!!!!

Well today 's my Anniversary 13 years is a long time !!

Miami was
HOT in every sense of the word but I have to catch up at work so i'll post about that tomorrow. Im going to try to post a few pics too( wish me Luck)




See ya soon!!!

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a wonderful day and night ;)

1st-HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad that you enjoyed Miami!!!
2nd-Happy Anniversary! WOW 13yrs!! Many blessings and love to your and yours today!!!!
Can't wait to see the Pictures!!!!!!!

HAppy Anniversary! I hope yesterday was FABULOUS for ya!!!

weclome back! can't wait to see the pics. congrad on the 13th mark. and may happy fulfilled ones to come!

Glad you had a good birthday...Happy Anniversary.

We want pictures!

We want pictures!

Post a Comment