« Home | Have you ever had a one night stand? » | Im Back! » | Count Down to my Birthday!!! » | How long is too long to stay mad? » | Flirting » | Have you told your partner everything? » | UPDATE----Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | My 10 » | Over sexed? I say No! » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

The Sounds of SEX

I had this conversation years ago with a friend of mine. She was in her first serious relationship and the topic of being VOCAL during sex came up. It seems her man was asking the standards “does it feel good?”- "do you like that? “ etc. I think all of this kind of caught her of guard cause she was a little confused. LOL

It made me think .... I can be pretty vocal during sex. Now I’m not saying that I am screaming at the top if lungs(that only happened a few times LOL) but when its right I want to let my man know that I am enjoying what he’s doing and I love to have it reciprocated …. Who doesn’t want to know your doing your thang!!!! There is nothing worse than "quite sex". That's only OK when your trying to slip in a "quickie" at your parents house. LMAO........


Now today’s question is where do you draw the line?


For me I like a little “dirty talk” but with limits. Any attempt to try and degrade me will get your shit in a vice grip the “jaws of life” couldn’t help you out off, but that’s just me.


How vocal are you in bed? What are your limits?

There is no longer a need for Dr. Ruth we now have Dr. Msnhim, Imma have to talk with you, this fucking blog is all about sex. As a matter of fact bring your sex talking ass to my office when you come back from lunch so I can see if I can get your ass a syndicated talk show. ROFLMAO

All I have to say that there is a time and place to be vocal.... you are tooooo much!

I like to be vocal and I love for my partner to be also. Nothing turns me on more than the moans and encouranging words when I'm doing my than!! If you like it, say so damnit! LOL If I want it a bit rougher, I'll let you know. You can't just say anything out your mouth, though. Anything that sounds disrespectful just turns me off completely. You'll be left with limp dick messing with me...

I am very vocal! His old roomates actually commented on it once or 300 times! LOL. I can't help it! LOL If its good its good damn it!

As far as limits i am the same as you, DO NOT try and degrade me, unless you want me to snap that thing off. I also DO not like the P word or the C word! So don't refer to my area as that or i will stop immidietly and leave your ass with some blue balls!

First of all, I'm co-signing on Nikki, youz off the hook!

Anyway, regarding your question.

It depends.

Sometimes, it's so intense, I can only breathe and moan.

Other times, we are talking to each other, and we are on it.

But the timing has to be right, because don't talk too much asking me all kinds of questions to turn.me.off.like.a.mofo.

Okay, gotta go, it's getting hot in hurre!

My vocalness varies. If da lovah is handlin' his...ain't no telling what'll come outta my mouth!

As for him being vocal I don't mind so long as he doesn't say anything that it'll get his shit cut off right there!

I make enough noise to let him know he's doin' it right. But there is a limit.

i can do the moans like the best of them....but i got an MBA in "Oh Shit"....

I can't stand quiet sex where you just lay there like a damn dead fish.

If it's good to you your man needs to know and I do let mine know!

I like for me and my partner to "express" ourselves..HIm expressing himself lets me know Im doing a good job....I like to let htem know they are Putting it down...i try to limit the name calling cuz they thinks its theirs.......

I'm pretty vocal when it's good (lol) if stinks like my dogs poop then I say nothin and you pretty much going at it alone LOL....cause I can do better alone. But anyway, I'm not into that whole name callin bit I can take a whose is it, or say my name but that's about it LOL

Girl I love your posts.
I am vocal. I like to talk nuff shyte and I like to let my man know that I am into it. Nothing turns me on more than to hear my man telling me girrllll your...ok well you get the point. lol. Degrading and all that is NOT cool and in college I had a roomate who used to SCREAM so loud the entire floor used to come out into the lobby by our room and smoke cigarettes - it was just too much.

Hey ain't nothing wrong with a lil holla every now and again....LOL!!

~Smooches~

i talk during sex when the time calls for it. as i got older and more comfortable with sex i've realize communicating what u like don't like is essential for the experience. a little dirty talkin is fun. the climax is a combination of foreplay, dirty talk, chemistry, and the equipment ur workin with. lol

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

This is very interesting site... » » »

Post a Comment