« Home | IT’S A BOY!!!!!! » | Happy Cinco De Mayo! » | Sex On Demand? » | The Sounds of SEX » | Have you ever had a one night stand? » | Im Back! » | Count Down to my Birthday!!! » | How long is too long to stay mad? » | Flirting » | Have you told your partner everything? » 

Thursday, May 11, 2006 

Would you past the ORAL exam ???????

I was going through my archives and I came (no pun intended LOL) to an old post entitled DOWN TOWN .

It made me think, how "good" are you ????

I know a lot of women love to have their man go down on them but do you go down on him? I believe in reciprocation so as long as you take care of me I will take care of you but there are many women that would disagree. Some women, like men think its nasty or disgusting or whatever but if your in a relationship with someone (I think this is something saved for someone your serious about) what’s the big deal?




How would you rate?

Would you past the oral?????????????????

The only oral I need to past is at the dentist.... I know you had something nasty going on over here. You sure you are not going ot have any more kids?

Well the hubs has no complaints..So i guess i am good.. Atleast to him anyways :)

Well I'm not going to blow my own horn LOL..no pun intended but I've heard that I'm pretty good with the small amount of people that I've done it too..can't put these lips anywhere lol

Imma tootin my horn cause I'm da shiz nit!

How you gonna ask for yo'man to go down on you but you won't go on him. Not nice ladies! Not nice! :)

Ima toot my horn and say I can blow!! ~LOL~

My ex was very pleased when I went down town. Only damn thing was he wanted that s**t all the time!! I was lik....HELLO!! ~LOL~

Selfish bastid!!

~Smooches~

the misses don't complain.....so i guess i'm good at it...

I don't get any complaints so I think I am doing good ;)

I pass with flying colors...not that I do it to just anyone, but I give him what he gives me!

Y'all some nasty beeaches.

HAHAHA!

Jus playin. Man! If you want to really break a brother down, that's one of the things you can do. The other one, well, most who do it know what it is. Ain't that right Phoenix?

@ Dee: LOL @ Hot mouth! HAHAHA!

all I gotta say is watch the teeth...LOL

You ask that question as if anyone is gonna get up here and say they are horrible at it. Of course everything is going to think they're good at it. If you really want to know if someone is good, ask someone who has been a receipient. If you need my credentials, I do come with references. I'd like to think that I'm pass, but every teacher is different. The key to the whole thing for me is to do it because I want to do it, not because you want me to do it. I'll enjoy more that way and so will you.

i see nothing wrong w/ it if that's your man (serious relationship, not just anyone) I'm pretty damn good at it... at least that what the noises my man makes says.. LOL (i know, TMI) but i agree w/ you a lot of women expect it, but aren't willing to give it & that's not right...

I would get an A+ on the oral exam!

Happy Mother's Day!

I don't see anything wrong with this and like Dee I've been told that I am pretty good! LOL! I use to even do it while he drove if we were on long trips ok I'm a freak in the closet!

Post a Comment