« Home | The Sounds of SEX » | Have you ever had a one night stand? » | Im Back! » | Count Down to my Birthday!!! » | How long is too long to stay mad? » | Flirting » | Have you told your partner everything? » | UPDATE----Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | Two Truths and a lie- Part 2 » | My 10 » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

Sex On Demand?

In any relationship there are months of free flowing sex and there are months were you experience droughts. For whatever the reason at some point you and your partner may not be sexually in sync. I have my moments when sex is all I think about (I would say the last few months, if you‘ve kept up with my blog) and then there are times when I don’t even want my husband in the same room with me let alone in my bed. Trying to get through these times is both difficult for him as well as for me…..

Today’s Question

When your in a relationship do you ever feel obligated to have sex? Would you have sex even if you weren’t in the mood?


1st......The only time I havent really not COMPLIED was when REd LIght SPecial was in town(but for soem reason IM extremely horny then) or If i was so tired, I fall asleep. FOr the most part my sexual stamina is more than my mates and they think im some kinda freak..but when u get it good u want it all the time

We go through those rollercoaster highs and lows too. when we are at a low its usually b/c one or both of us are so tired that it's not even that we don't want to do it its just both of us are to tired to initiate it.

But i have many time done it when i didn't feel like it. Tired or whatever. But usually afterwards i was happy i did.

I've had sex when I wasn't in the mood but ended up getting in the mood during the act

I'd have to say that yes I've had sex when I wasn't necessarily in the mood but if the game is right then I quickly get over that LOL

Yes. I've done it.

I didn't like it or dislike it. I wouldn't call it pressure, but I would call it will.this.make.you.shut.the.fuck.up type of sex.

Girl why are you always talking about sex??? LMAO!!

I'm the one who wants it 'all the time.' I jump my boyfriend's bones every chance I get. If I'm not in the mood however, I'm just not in the mood. I definitely don't feel obligated to 'do it' if I don't feel like it.

Hellz Yea. I think we all have (esp if your married or been in a relationship for a while) when we don't feel like it. But most of the time it's on! :)

There are very few times(within reason), that I don't want sex.
I have my moments, but my Boo has a way of changing my mind.

@ Phoenix... cause its always on my mind!!! LOL

I'd say yes to both questions. Every so often you have to take one for the team because there's gonna be that time when you want your partner to do the same.

When I have my period...that's it!!

If not it's on! LOL!

~Smooches~

I don't think it is fair to yourself to have sex when you don't want to, why can't the man just respect your feelings? Now, if you don't want to do it at all then that could be a problem, then the man or woman should look at themselves. It could be he tells you that he doesn't want you then expect you to give it up and the woman could be doing the same, SO NO! NO MOOD/NO NOOKY! RESPECT IT MEN & WOMAN!

Post a Comment