« Home | Its My Bloggerversary... I missed you guys!!!!!! » | I need to get my head straight. » | Would you past the ORAL exam ??????? » | IT’S A BOY!!!!!! » | Happy Cinco De Mayo! » | Sex On Demand? » | The Sounds of SEX » | Have you ever had a one night stand? » | Im Back! » | Count Down to my Birthday!!! » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

Ya'll know I had to go there.......

What's your number?


We all talk about this but are we ever really honest? How many sex partners have you had? I know when I got with my man I made it my business to ask this question for my own protection of course but I think every one should ask this question of their mate.


Then there is the grey area of “bad sex” not counting cause it was bad or a quickie not counting cause it’s a “quickie. WHF? I heard that whatever the actual number is your suppose to subtract 3 or something like to preserve your rep but why? Why cant we just say I’ve been with X amount of people without getting the dirty looks or fear of feeling like people are seeing you different now. What is in a number?


Do you always tell the truth about your number? And if not why?

I have never been asked the question either...

I'm with Rhonda. I have a number. I'll give you a number. But that number may change. Fuck sounding like a slut I started early! Oh well. *LoL* I used to keep a list but got rid of that once my ex moved in. Yeah he ain't need to know names. He can know the number but no names!

Anywho, I'll give you my number if you want it but not on your blog! LOL

Hmm I've been asked was I honest no because that whole gray area came into play..minute man, horrible sex, didn't remember LOL all that but I'd be honest if I thought the person really needed to know...

Never been asked the question. But give me a minute I could give you a number b/c I remember ALL my partners

I've been asked but I laughed it off, to me it's such a personal question. Unless there is a ring in my finger I won't spill out the beans.

I get funny looks wheni give my number b/c people think i am lying. I have only been with 3 people. BUT i am sure had a lived more of my life single that number would be much higher. Shit i have been with my hubs since i was 16. Never cheated on him and the only time we broke up for any real amount of time...JUST when i was ready to start putting myself out there..we got back together. I think the age of a person needs to be taken into considertation when looking at number. Like if a 15 year old says 15 people...Thats alot but if a 30 year old says 15 that itsn't alot at all. The truly sad sad sad thing about my number is if i wsa going to cancel out the bad and the too damn fast i would leave out 2 of 3. How sad is that, i have only had one good partner.

I won't lie about my number. I have nothing to be ashamed of and there's only 1 that I would actually regret. I don't go advertising it either, but if you want to know, I'll tell you.

Girl.

Wow.

I don't usually get speechless, but you have done it for me, gurl.

No, I never tell the truth. Not even to my female friends. And, like you said, well, see there were regulars, and then there were one timers, and I guess those count, huh. And subtracting three from my list would do me no good.

I'm.Just.Saying. I try not to bring it up and just say, that I've only had three boyfriends, which is TRUE. :P

Now, the in between time, well that usually made for the stuff that legends are made of! HAHA!

Enough not to be a slut, but then again some may say two is too much...

Does not matter. What matters is how safe you were. On the radio the other day (in england)some guy talked about how he got aids off the first girlhe slept with. She got it off the first guy she slept with. It's a bitch huh.

Don't worry about numbers but it's smart to get tested if you get into something serious, I mean before the (ahem) gloves come off.

Being judgemental about how many partners someone has is a bit of an odd thing to do. If you like them it doesn't matter, just be safe.

Whoops, forgot to answer. Yep I always tell the truth when I do answer the question. I just may not answer it, it's not that important.

my # is 12. i usaually tell the truth but my current relationship i didn't. well when i meet him i really was tryin to be cilabate. i was like a month into it. so i figure if i told him the truth he wouldn't take me serious. and bwoy did my lies catch up with me. i don't tell if they ask up detail is not nessecary.

sorry the last sentence was i would tell if they ask but i'm not giving details. secondly i agree with p1p. i want to know how safe they practice.

That's a deep question for me. I started late and married too soon. Just say this-my mother was concerned that I lacked experience before getting married. In her mind, either I would be hot before marriage or during and she wanted me to remain faithful.

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Post a Comment