« Home | Ya'll know I had to go there....... » | Its My Bloggerversary... I missed you guys!!!!!! » | I need to get my head straight. » | Would you past the ORAL exam ??????? » | IT’S A BOY!!!!!! » | Happy Cinco De Mayo! » | Sex On Demand? » | The Sounds of SEX » | Have you ever had a one night stand? » | Im Back! » 

Thursday, June 08, 2006 

I know its not a real post but....

Hey guys is it me or was blogger was acting crazy yesterday ?

Well work is kicking my ass this week but I wanted to leave you something to read. I stole this from Honey-Libra




1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be? I’d be an actress

2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be? President Bush, Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise… Oh you meant one?

3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years? Putting my trust in the wrong person

4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music. I’m gonna have to go with out the music… I can hum. LOL

5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor? Ladies, nice tits & ass or common sense? Common sense… I can always fix the other parts

6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo? That’s like asking me to choose between my kids… I can’t pick just one

7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.) no one ;-)

8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?

1The Miseduation of Lauryn Hill
2. Kem – Album II
3. Salsa Mix CD
4. Dance Music Mix CD
5 Hip-hop mix CD


9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young? WHF???

10. What's your biggest insecurity? Which one? That I’ll never feel that way again

11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? My Own… I have to see what my peeps think

12. When's the last time you peed your pants? I can’t remember

13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first paycheck? My first Kiss… definitely

14. Do you have kids? Want kids? I Have kids and I love them to pieces

15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch ass boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls over an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack? I would tell for FREE


16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails? I’ll say Eyebrows cause I can always draw them on. LOL

17. What makes you angry? Liars, Lying and Liars

18. What makes you horny? Liquor, kissing, conversations about sex

19. What makes you nervous? My children’s future

20. What makes you smile? My family and Friends (including my blogger buddies)

I'll have a real post tomorrow.. Happy Thursday!!!!






Awwww . . . I'm one of the people that make you smile. I feel special.

Blogger was acting up yesterday, and today. I answered these questions in a post earlier this week, but don't know how many people saw it because blogger was messing up.

I thought we had lost you again. Glad that its only work keeping you away. Too many people on my blogroll are retiring.

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Post a Comment