« Home | When did they grow up????? » | Que ViVa Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!! » | I know its not a real post but.... » | Ya'll know I had to go there....... » | Its My Bloggerversary... I missed you guys!!!!!! » | I need to get my head straight. » | Would you past the ORAL exam ??????? » | IT’S A BOY!!!!!! » | Happy Cinco De Mayo! » | Sex On Demand? » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

Im Blocked ... so you get this list

1. Taken a picture naked? No

2. Painted your room? yes

3. Made out with a member of the same sex? Not

4. Drove a car? yes

5. Danced in front of your mirror? yes

6. Have a crush? Yes

7. Been dumped? yes

8. Stole money from friend? no

9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? yes

10. Been in a fist fight? Not really
11. Snuck out of your house? LOL Yeah

12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Saddly Yes

13. Been arrested? no

14. Made out with a stranger? YES

15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? yes

16. Left your house with out telling your parents? yes

17. Had a crush on your neighbor? yes

18. Ditched work to do something more fun? yes

19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? yes

20. Seen someone die? no, Thank god

21. Been on a plane? yes and hated every minute of it.

22. Kissed a picture? yes

23. Slept in until 3PM? Not since 1993

24. Love someone or miss someone right now? yes

25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? yes

26. Made a snow angel? yes

27. Played dress up? yes

28. Cheated while playing a game? Yeah

29. Been lonely? yes

30. Fallen asleep at work/school? no

31. Been to a club? yes

32. Felt an earthquake? No

33. Touched a snake? yes

34. Ran a red light? yes...but it wasn't my fault! LOLy

35. Been suspended from school? Nope I was a good girl

36. Been late to work everyday for a month? Never been late

37. Been in a car accident? No and I hope to never be in one

38. Hated the way you look? yes

39. Witnessed a crime? Every day

40. Pole danced? No But Im dying to try

41. Been lost? yes... Thanks Nicole. LOL

42. Been to the opposite side of the country? No yet

43. Felt like dying? yes

44. Cried yourself to sleep? yes

45. Ever peed on yourself? NOt that I can remember

46. Sang karaoke? No but Ive been to a Karaoke bar.

47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? yes

48. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose?NO

49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? yes

50. Kissed in the rain? Not yet

51. Sing in the shower? yes

52. Made love in a park? no, but I came pretty close. lol

53. Had a dream that you married someone? no

54. Glued your hand to something? no

55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? no
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? NO

57. Been a cheerleader? yes

58. Sat on a roof top? yes

59. Didn't take a shower for a week? Hell no...thats just nasty!!!

60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? No, I watch them alone and in the dark. I LOVE scary movies!

61. Played chicken? no...

62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? no

63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? yeah on occasion

64. Broken a bone? no

65. Been easily amused? yes...hell, I amuse MSELF!

66. Laugh so hard you cried? yes, often

67. Mooned/flashed someone? No Recently

68. Cheated on a test? yes

69. Forgotten someone's name? yes

70. Slept naked? yes

71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? No But I would

72. Have you ever snuck into a movie? no

73. Blacked out from drinking? Umm..... Yeah

74. Played a prank on someone? yes

75. Gone to a late night movie? yes

76. Made love to anything not human? WTH?

77. Failed a class? No Thank god

78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? LOL No

79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? no

80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? yes

81. Do you celebrate the 4th of July? yes

82. Thrown strange objects? yes

83. Felt like killing someone? yes

84. Thought about running away? yes

85. Ran away? Yes i was 16 and I was gone for 2 days

86. Did drugs? No.. I already told you I was a GOOD GIRL!!!!

87. Had detention and not attend it? Nope

88. Been a bully? Yeah but I was sorry after

89. Made a parent cry? I don't think so

90. Cried over someone? yes

91. Owned more than 5 sharpies? yes

92. Dated someone more than once? Yeah

93. Have a dog? not anymore

94. Own an instrument? No...

95. Been in a rap or singing group? No

96. Drank 10 sodas in a day? Yeah

97. Broken a cd? yes

98. Shot a gun? no

99. Had sex with more than one person in a weeks time? ummm...

100. Laughed so hard you farted? No

Ok Biatch I was just going to read and not post but we got lost because of MAPQUEST not me!!!!! Oh and to number 19, you should have put HOGGED the bed with the same sex. ROFLMAO
*I still love ya buddy*

Just passing through. Courious about the runaway story though. Maybe you'll post about it one of these days when you have nothing else to post about.

Very funny. I like this post. Just dropping by. I've kissed a picture too. It felt real when doing it but I quickly felt silly afterwards. (Between you and me, I still do it!)

Keep up the good work »

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Post a Comment