« Home | Que ViVa Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!! » | I know its not a real post but.... » | Ya'll know I had to go there....... » | Its My Bloggerversary... I missed you guys!!!!!! » | I need to get my head straight. » | Would you past the ORAL exam ??????? » | IT’S A BOY!!!!!! » | Happy Cinco De Mayo! » | Sex On Demand? » | The Sounds of SEX » 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 

When did they grow up?????

Two of my girls are graduating next week so I took my oldest to get her graduation dress, She’s only 11 but she’s already my height, she can where a woman’s size but she is still very much a litte girl so finding a dress that was appropriate has been a challenge. Well yesterday we found on we both liked and as she was trying it on I had tears in my eyes cause she has grown so much in the last few years. I remember when she was a baby, she would pop her head above the bumper pad in her crib and check to see who was around… it was so funny….. It was just an eye surrounded by this head full of hair. LOL now she’s talking about riding the bus alone and wanting a cell phone…. I can’t take it


My middle one or Ms diva as we call her is also graduating. With her it’s a little different cause if you look at her she looks about 8 but she’ll be 11 next month ( Yeah I have irish twins so what LMAO) She would like the kind of dress her sister has but will have to settle for something more suitable to her body frame. She is talking of cell phones and the kind of boy she likes . WTH? When did she stop sleeping with a blanky

I tell you I am soooo not ready for these girls to grow up…


Happy Hump Day!!!!

Well if you can't take it then I guess I should just bug out right now, my BABY is going to college in September.... I'm still trying to tell him to go to bed at 11:00 ROFLMAO

I know its crazy..since my sister raised me and now her daughter is the same age Iwas hwen she had me....My niece is bigger than me in all ways...and she *CHIRPS* me which i still havent gotten used to....

Can i tell you i am so not ready for middle school!! My oldest is 11 and he just graduated tuesday night...I was a damn mess crying. I can't imagine what the hell i am going to be like at his highschool graduation!

Irish twins! That is so cool!

Congrats to both of your girls. I am so not looking forward to my kids growing up :( Well I am but SHIT you know what I mean :)

Middle Little graduated yesterday from Kindergarten...this story killed me because I know my time will come soon enough when I'm dressing the boys in suits (or at least a real nice shirt and tie). ::sniff, sniff:: I'm not ready!

Aww congrats to your "little women". My mom tells me all the time that time passes by so fast she says all the time that she remembers me graduating from 5th grade, like it were yesterday and I've since graduated from college LOL...have a wonderful week

One of my friends was just telling me about a friend of hers whose daughter is 11 or 12 and wears womens size clothes and shoes. She was saying the same thing about how difficult it is to get clothes that are appropriate for her

Congrats on the graduations!

Time flies...

Post a Comment