« Home | A little Sex Meme » | Just based on the Physical.... » | You don’t fall for your booty call » | Graduations » | Sex IQ » | Im Blocked ... so you get this list » | When did they grow up????? » | Que ViVa Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!! » | I know its not a real post but.... » | Ya'll know I had to go there....... » 

Monday, July 10, 2006 

G String- THE REPOST

I was searching my archives hoping I'd be inspired to post when I came across this post.... I thought I'd share it with you

{Originally Posted August of 2005}

Ok ,so I have worn a G-String/thong on the occasion when I am "dressing" the part for my man but I have never worn one longer than 10-20- minutes tops.

I went to a wedding this weekend and I had this oh so sexy dress but one problem, its so form fitting that my regular granny panties (don't laugh cause I love them) don't look right under the dress, major panty lines, so I figure I'll just go panty free right?


That made sense but then I starting thinking about my Mom and how she always said to make sure you have on good underwear in case your ever in an accident and have to be taken to the hospital. I mean if that happens they would think I was some type of loose chick cause I am walking around with no underwear so I decide I will just ware a g-sting to be on the safe side.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! What the hell was I thinking and why didn't someone tell me that shit is so uncomfortable. I know a lot of women who swear by them, that will only wear that type of underwear. Is it something you have to get use to??????

So here I am at the wedding (looking all kinds of sexy by the way) and all I can think about is that I have a string up my butt. I could not even enjoy myself cause it was so irritating. I contemplated going to the ladies room and taking It off but I kept hearing my mothers voice " always make sure you have good underwear on..." I can't take it. I sat there for five hours just trying to take my mind of the dam thing.

When I got home I wasn't even in the door yet and I was taking that shit off. I don't know how you ladies do it but I think I will stick with my granny panties.

{LMAO....... Comfortably rocking My granny panties.} :-)


Happy Monday!!!!!

First!!!

Girl this is too damn funny...but I was kinda like that with low-rise bikinis. I felt like they were falling off or my ass was hanging out! Thongs are ok as long as the thong is like string and not like ROPE! The wider the fabric the more uncomfortable it's gonna be!!

This story was hella funny!!!

now that's comedy...i don't know if i'll be keen on anything riding my butt too....

Girl you got me LMAO @ this post!

My comment MIGHT be TMI but o well. lol

I officially now only own 5 pairs of non thong panties. The rest of them are thongs. So on a normal day when my auntie is not visiting you will find me in thongs or no panties at all. BUT there is a secret to thongs..Something my mom tought me, lol. Victoria Secrets sells pretty much only uncomfortable thongs b/c they are mostly 2 wide or 2 thin (the 2 thin ones can feel like a damn knife) my favorites are...Tommy, calvin kline, DKNY and some cheap ass brand at walmart. If you find the right ones they will feel like you have no panities on.

LOL.

I think that all the time, it irritates my crack ok, TMI but anywho there is a reason our men love them so and a reason that when we have them on around them they only stay on for 5 min, cause I know I would be yanking that mess off LOL

Hehehee...Thas is so funny and if they are very little they can be very uncomfortable..LMao at the thought of ending up in the hospital with no panties on.Yeah aint no telling what they'd be saying in the er..OMG!!!

I feel ya 100% thats why i can only stand to wear them once I sleep.......they dont bother me then......i try not to wear them if i dont have to and forget wearing htem to work...thats a WRAP!!!!!

Post a Comment