« Home | You don’t fall for your booty call » | Graduations » | Sex IQ » | Im Blocked ... so you get this list » | When did they grow up????? » | Que ViVa Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!! » | I know its not a real post but.... » | Ya'll know I had to go there....... » | Its My Bloggerversary... I missed you guys!!!!!! » | I need to get my head straight. » 

Monday, July 03, 2006 

Just based on the Physical....

I was reading a post by Organized Noise's and he mention how when he passes women he puts then in two categories


1. Yeah I do Her!

Or

2. Hell no!

So I began to think, do most men do this? I mean think about it, if you pass 20 guys in a day you have now been evaluated 20 times….. So would I be upset that I was check- out by 20men? Not really unless I learned I was in the Hell No category, that shit would piss me off! ( LOL)

I can’t blame men for this cause to be honest; I do this with men all the time. If I’m in the elevator with them or we pass each other at the store best believe that I am checking him out and put him in one of two categories

1. Yeah he could get it!

Or

2. Hell No! Not Even with some one else’s P***Y
(Sorry to be a bit vulgar)



But the question today is what Physical attribute tips the scales of choice to what category you put the opposite sex in ?

For me a nice smile and a set of really nice of arms (Extra points if you have a tattoo) can get you into the first category.


What does it for you ?

Puta!!!! Nice teeth, a little rough. I can't really think about anthing else cuz this is just in passing not conversing or anything.

JUst based off of his looks-

1. his gear
2. his apperance..does he have nice teeth, nice smile, thick eyelashes( i love htem on a man)

The eyes and teeth. AND...Chest and arms, i like thick muscular men (not WWF thick though)BUT i can't stand skinny legs and small feet and hands, lol!

Tall, nice teeth, nice eyes and muscular. The rest we can work out :-)

Is this payback for shouting you out on my sex post the other day? I stand by what I said and dare any man to come here and say he doesn't. Now the question is what can you notice in just a few sections in order to categorize them. For me, its really simple. It all comes down to:

Their face
Their body
How they carry themselves

Of the three, how they carry themselves is the most important. You can tell how much confidence and self-esteem (or lack thereof) a woman has.

Of the physical aspects, bonus points are definitely given for full lips and curly hair.

Taller than me, nice smile, doesn't matter the race, nice set of buns, feet okay and a personality to match my crazy one. I have been attracted to spanish, african american, dominican, jamaican, caucasion....

Nice eyes and and nice smile...

Good smelling cologne with a nice smile, beautiful eyes and to be honest nice conversation after I stop staring at your arms LOL

I usually know within 15 minutes of meeting a man whether I'd fuck him or not. I base this on how he speaks to me, and secondly by the way his face looks. It's all about the handsome face!

Post a Comment