« Home | Graduations » | Sex IQ » | Im Blocked ... so you get this list » | When did they grow up????? » | Que ViVa Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!! » | I know its not a real post but.... » | Ya'll know I had to go there....... » | Its My Bloggerversary... I missed you guys!!!!!! » | I need to get my head straight. » | Would you past the ORAL exam ??????? » 

Thursday, June 29, 2006 

You don’t fall for your booty call

I have a friend who has this booty call right in her building (damn that just to close) but I have a sneaking suspicion that she has fallen for him.

Exhibit A. She talks about him all the time


Exhibit B. She keeps trying to convince me that she has not fallen for him

Ok, you never fall for your booty call!!!!!!! Ever!!! That’s a recipe for DISASTER!


What do you think?

Talking about him all the time I think she's trying to convince herself that she hasn't fallen for him cuase she knows that she shouldnt' do that LOL...but I concur she has fallen...and in her building that's too close for comfort.

yea she is liking dude more than she should for a booty call. Hopefully all turns out ok.

I agree with you but sometimes booty calls turn into more. I have seen it happen more then one time!

I don't my booty call (who a friend first) turned out to be a six year relationship (that is still strong) and a kid, for me that is not a disaster, but for your friend it might be.

So, Yes it spells disaster for some.

I don't my booty call (who a friend first) turned out to be a six year relationship (that is still strong) and a kid, for me that is not a disaster, but for your friend it might be.

So, Yes it spells disaster for some.

Your sneakin suspicion is right on the money and you know. . .

Recipe number one for why booty calls don't last. B-CUZ one or the other starts wanting more, usually the feminine joint.

**SIGH**

Is she falling in love with him or his doggy style? Either way, that's not a good situation. Definitely a little too close for comfort.

Yes she has it bad for him. This is not good, for one he is too close for comfort....

I have to be honest, my philosophy is that you meet two kinds of men in life. Hand holders and fuckers.

Generally you don't try to hold hands with the fucker but I'll be honest, sometimes things change and your fucker flips the script and wants to hold hands. Does that make sense? LOL.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Post a Comment